Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many countries have you been in/visited?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quite a few.

Comment

I'm strictly in the Philippines and I have no plans of visiting any other country.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        I'm strictly in the Philippines and I have no plans of visiting any other country.
        Travel, see the world my friend! One of my pals went to the phillipines for a month last year as he is a massive scuba diving nut. Said it was the best diving he has experienced yet and is booked to go back next year. I would love to go with him as I havent been to that corner of the world yet, but all my funds are being swallowed up by my trip to South America next year. 2012 maybe? We'll see

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Travel, see the world my friend! One of my pals went to the phillipines for a month last year as he is a massive scuba diving nut. Said it was the best diving he has experienced yet and is booked to go back next year. I would love to go with him as I havent been to that corner of the world yet, but all my funds are being swallowed up by my trip to South America next year. 2012 maybe? We'll see
          Tell you what, my younger brother has traveled the world, name a country and he has visited it. Not my kind of thing.

Comment

Not as many as i would have liked to, im deffo going to vist 2 countries this year for a hoilday as long as i keep my job

Comment

four.

US, Jamaica, Barbados, Bahamas and Mexico.

that's five. Five.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                this is stones - a very strange individual. lol

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                  this is stones - a very strange individual. lol
                  Who the feck is Stones?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X