No announcement yet.

Jean Pascals pants weren't even that tight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jean Pascals pants weren't even that tight

In Europe those are regular pants. Whats wrong with Americans, grown up men wearing baggy jeans and sneakers.

If you dress like that in Europe people will make fun of you

The standards for what tight pants for men are now is ridiculous. I see guys that wear such tight jeans, that I can't help but to think these guys are gay. Pascal's pants are tight, but for the ****s who are use to wearing those tight ass jeans that shows their ass and skinny legs, they were not tight.

Comment

Pascal needs to keep it real, homie.

Comment

Pascal aint no gangsta

Comment

My friend came back from the US a couple of weeks ago and he told me when he was there he needed to buy new clothes cause all his regular clothes were considered tight and gay. But over here his pants are considered pretty bagy.

Americans have no class, I feel sorry for your women. If I moved over there I could probably get any chick I wanted.

Comment

And why do Americans consider calling somebody "your not a gangster" an insult?

Comment

his shirt seemed tighter than his pants. I think they were not that tight. Dress pants should be somewhat tighter and shorter than other type of pants like jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartMoney View Post
                because being a criminal is so cool

apparently

Comment

My friend came back from the US a couple of weeks ago and he told me when he was there he needed to buy new clothes cause all his regular clothes were considered tight and gay. But over here his pants are considered pretty bagy.

Americans have no class, I feel sorry for your women. If I moved over there I could probably get any chick I wanted.
                  IMAO where are you from exactly ?

Comment

cause being a gangsta is cool

you are a square with a good paying job
                    that aint cool

Comment

Working...
                    X