No announcement yet.

Jean Pascals pants weren't even that tight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
    If you are seriously going to sit there and try to deny the fact that the whole damn world pretty much revolves around what the U.S. does then you know damn well that you are lying, you know that!

Stop the bull**** please. We are the leaders in pretty much everything. Once we do something it becomes cool around the world whether we where the first ones to do it or not.

Stop holding on to the old pride and glory that you used to have because ever since the U.S. whopped that British ass, everything changed and you know that!

You guys all dance to our tune and you know that!

I will agree with you on the cars though because I love Lamborghini's! The food, its a matter of preference so you cant say that and clothes LOL!

You guys create the clothes with the american consumer in mind and no one gives a **** but once a famous american starts wearing it and making it famous, it becomes the "it" thing so stop with your non sense. We make your clothes cool not you making it!

Stop me when Im lying please!

You know dayum well that America does the 'copy & paste' number on Europe.

Stop me when I'm lying please!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      I don't mind having jeans that are kinda tight around my thighs and legs but definatly not around my sausage. It makes it too hard to sit down and try to get **** out of ur pockets

And I'm not a fatass, I prefer to wear a 36 but still wear 34 sometimes.

And tight jeans are different from tight slacks
      how tall are you dude? i wear 34's and 36's. but i'm a pretty big dude.....

Comment

Originally posted by SmartMoney View Post
        No person with class and taste copies American ways.

Best clothes are European, the best food is European, the best cars are European, ...
        yet you live in Canada. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
          No I dont...

Comment

No I dont...
            lol everytime i go to europe i get mad love from the ladies. . . especially in england and germany - can't get enough of my southern gentleman drawl.

i don't wear tight jeans, nor baggy jeans. . . i wear "fitted" jeans, I guess you would call them. . . straight fit is what i prefer. . . i don't see HOW guys can wear skinny jeans unless they got some baby nuts. . . I need by ball room. . .

Comment

No I dont...
              where then, if i may ask? city maybe?

Comment

also i have "soccer legs", so i already have to buy jeans a size larger than my waist. . . everytime i see a dude in some tight ass jeans (not slim fit), but REAL skinny jeans I think "OUCH" or "that dude must have some baby'o'nuts"!

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                  who cares where he lives? he was spot on with that post

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                    You know dayum well that America does the 'copy & paste' number on Europe.

Stop me when I'm lying please!
                    "Stop the bull**** please. We are the leaders in pretty much everything. Once we do something it becomes cool around the world whether we where the first ones to do it or not. "

You must have missed that part!

Like I said stop me when I'm lying!

Comment

Working...
                    X