Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jean Pascals pants weren't even that tight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most amrericans have no style and wear cheap crappy clothes.

Comment

Ay papi.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I googled random images of guys with 4 different styled/sized jeans. I will judge them in my opinion.

Normal fit jeans which is acceptable:

Baggy[not my style]:

Super baggy/unacceptable/ridiculous:

Super tight/gay/unacceptable:

If you're friends pants were like the last one, then i'm sorry but that is too tight and it's gay son.

There are also pants that are between the first picture and the last picture, thats my style.

My friend wears pants like the second picture. Where im from thats unacceptable

Comment

My baby-momma wears pants only. I gotta admit she looks ridiculous with a dress, unless it's a wedding-dress.

Comment

Where im from guys dont care what other guys wear.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
              most amrericans have no style and wear cheap crappy clothes.
              Says someone from the UK! Haha! Good one buddy!

Thats why the rest of the world still copies american ways and wants to be like us huh?

I bet you probably also really think that Calzaghe is an ATG too!

SMH!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Most things are tight to Fat Yanks
                OOOOHHHH!!!!!! A fat American joke! You Yanks just got owned!

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                  The other day I was at the barber shop. And in came in a cholo. I know this is about jeans, but anyways he was wearing NBA shorts, I swear those shorts were at about his knees and they reached his ankles, from far you could of sworn he was wearing baggy jeans. The only reason I couldn't see his underwear (not that I wanted to) was due to his XXXL T-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
                    Says someone from the UK! Haha! Good one buddy!

Thats why the rest of the world still copies american ways and wants to be like us huh?

I bet you probably also really think that Calzaghe is an ATG too!

SMH!
                    No person with class and taste copies American ways.

Best clothes are European, the best food is European, the best cars are European, ...

Comment

Originally posted by SmartMoney View Post
                      No person with class and taste copies American ways.

Best clothes are European, the best food is European, the best cars are European, ...
                      If you are seriously going to sit there and try to deny the fact that the whole damn world pretty much revolves around what the U.S. does then you know damn well that you are lying, you know that!

Stop the bull**** please. We are the leaders in pretty much everything. Once we do something it becomes cool around the world whether we where the first ones to do it or not.

Stop holding on to the old pride and glory that you used to have because ever since the U.S. whopped that British ass, everything changed and you know that!

You guys all dance to our tune and you know that!

I will agree with you on the cars though because I love Lamborghini's! The food, its a matter of preference so you cant say that and clothes LOL!

You guys create the clothes with the american consumer in mind and no one gives a **** but once a famous american starts wearing it and making it famous, it becomes the "it" thing so stop with your non sense. We make your clothes cool not you making it!

Stop me when Im lying please!

Comment

Working...
                      X