No announcement yet.

Its John Lennon's birthday today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Kong View Post
    Speaking of confused, the passage you quoted doesn't even refer to you or your original post. You got upset because I said something about O'Boogie and now we're here. Sheeeeeesh.
    Lol You are blinded by your emotion. Its not about what Steve>>>>John, I ask what is your point on saying that (which you already stated in response to Poet)?

You replied to me with emotional two fold response that the thread is fucked and the TS is cocksucker.

Friendly advise: write poems about flowers and butterflies. Its a good therapy bro.

Comment

his not so well known songs compare to imagine, happy xmas etc but theyre great songs

starting over
      woman
      yer blues
      dont let me down
      im so tired

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        Lol You are blinded by your emotion. Its not about what Steve>>>>John, I ask what is your point on saying that (which you already stated in response to Poet)?

You replied to me with emotional two fold response that the thread is fucked and the TS is cocksucker.

Friendly advise: write poems about flowers and butterflies. Its a good therapy bro.
        From your inability to correctly identify emotion in a forum post, I can only deduce that you are an emotionally stunted clown.

You have been successfully trolled.

I was serious about poet682006 being a clueless **** who wouldn't know talent if it twatted him in the mouth, though.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2012 View Post
          his not so well known songs compare to imagine, happy xmas etc but theyre great songs

starting over
          woman
          yer blues
          dont let me down
          im so tired
          The Dirty Mac version of Yer Blues is verily coruscating,

Comment

Then mix up a little bit of ...Lucie with some Torn And Frayed...

...and you get...

Comment

From your inability to correctly identify emotion in a forum post, I can only deduce that you are an emotionally stunted clown.

You have been successfully trolled.

I was serious about poet682006 being a clueless **** who wouldn't know talent if it twatted him in the mouth, though.

Comment

Out the blue

Comment

When it comes to the hippie dippie 60's, only the Invasion acts who cracked the States big-time matter. RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

You think Marriott is untalented? That has about as much credibility as your portrait of JCC as a face-first brawler, ie. NONE. I don't need to murder you, because you murder yourself with every post. It'd be hilarious enough even if I didn't know that the guy refuting the talent of one of thee Great songwriters of the last 50 years (and possibly Greatest white soul vocalist, period) is a Judas Priest groupie, FFS.

Do just a smidgen of real research and you might, if you're not quite as ******ed as I think you probably are, grasp just the tiniest clue as to the depth of Marriott's and Small Faces' influence on how music came to be produced and performed after them. Here's a pro-tip; you only have to listen to a few bars of any Raspberries 45 to realize that Small Faces were every bit as influential upon actual musicians as the Fabs. Or perhaps you dig Led Zep, Dungeons & Dragons-boy? - they don't exist as you know them without Marriott's revolutionary immolation of 'You Need Lovin''. The list of examples is literally unending. You unholy ****.

I reiterate, you're a clueless fucking schlep. Either uneducated or just plain ******ed. GTFO, you combover-having, pot-bellied joker. Seriously. The level of delusion you parade here is on a whole other scale.
                  Awwwww the poor wittle baby had a tantrum I bet if you ask nice nice your Mommy will let you out of the attic and change your soiled nappy for you and give you a nice binky.

BTW, no matter which alt your posting under you're still the same nasty noisome nekulturny troglodyte who secretly takes it up the poop chute that you always are.....for the sake of humanity you should "do the honorable thing" :shootsself:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Comment

Sooooo, your mommy told you to change your own nappy did she? :thinking9:

Comment

Working...
                      X