No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    What the scientist told Rick in his ear... Was that everyone has the disease, and as soon as they die they come back..
    Called that ish... It wasnt because Shane cut himself.

Comment

• Hahahaha what the **** was that?? a zombie samurai with power to control the dead??

Comment

• Ricks wife was in love with shane ?

Comment

• They are going to the prison

Yes!!!!

If they follow the comic book than next season going to be crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Ricks wife was in love with shane ?
            I just don't understand Lori because she kept on insinuating that Rick do something with Shane and he did. Now she's all PMS-y about it. BTW, Carol is such a fucking ****. Daryl admits that he is in comfortable position as Rick's lieutenant general and Carol wants to fuck it all up. No wonder her husband beat the shit out of her daily.

The finale was great. It was, by far, the best episode of the season. Rick laying the truth smackdown on everybody was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
              I just don't understand Lori because she kept on insinuating that Rick do something with Shane and he did. Now she's all PMS-y about it. BTW, Carol is such a fucking ****. Daryl admits that he is in comfortable position as Rick's lieutenant general and Carol wants to fuck it all up. No wonder her husband beat the shit out of her daily.

The finale was great. It was, by far, the best episode of the season. Rick laying the truth smackdown on everybody was great.
              I wasnt happy with the finale... Good episode, like all of them... But for a finale ending? They would of been better off killing Shane in the end of the finale...

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post

didn't Lorli make up with Shane before Rick killed him?....
                IMO she still wanted his dick.....

and yea for once Andrea wasn't being a useless cunt .
                Carol is quickly taking her place though....kinda wish her husband was alive to straighten the bitch out

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                    Is that a girl or guy?Dont tell me know,I dont wanna know or do i?

Comment

• damn when the next season gonna start?Love this show

Comment

Working...
                      X