Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The group splits up in last episode judging by the sneak pictures released.

I think Glenn will stay on the farm with Maggie i read somewhere that happens in the comics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Daryl could do better than that, I seen zombies prettier than her.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
        Daryl could do better than that, I seen zombies prettier than her.
        I know the pickings are slim but damn you'd at least try your luck with Andrea now Shane's gone it wouldn't be long before she needs a good seeing to.

Comment

• damn in those pics t-dog still living and glen is no where to be seen....wtf!!..and whos behind lori i would guess andrea.....and that damn kid and lori still live....

Comment

• Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
            damn in those pics t-dog still living and glen is no where to be seen....wtf!!..and whos behind lori i would guess andrea.....and that damn kid and lori still live....
            Looks like Hersel.

Comment

• damn it does look more like hershel...wtf!!....

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                The group splits up in last episode judging by the sneak pictures released.

I think Glenn will stay on the farm with Maggie i read somewhere that happens in the comics.
                Man, I hope Glenn and Maggie and her sexy ass doesn't die. If Glenn dies, I'll be fucking pissed.

BTW, who da thunk knew that the sexy chick who plays Maggie was actually British?

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                  Man, I hope Glenn and Maggie and her sexy ass doesn't die. If Glenn dies, I'll be fucking pissed.

BTW, who da thunk knew that the sexy chick who plays Maggie was actually British?
                  So's the guy who plays Rick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
                    Looks like Hersel.
                    It's Andrea the preview video shows Hershel saying it's his farm and he'll die there.

Comment

• Andrea needs to get porked

Comment

Working...
                      X