Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this show is so much better when the whole episode is not about rick and his prison group's feelings.

Ive enjoyed these last two episodes. Plot movement has always been a problem with this show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Paine
      Quote:

Originally Posted by SlySlickSmooth

I thought this episode was great. The bit where the Gov and the other guy are talking after he's killed the guy's brother was great. The cigarette perhaps a sign of weakness or falling victim to (peer) pressure.

Should have killed him too, him joining the governor after he killed his brother and the governor even risking letting him live just isn't believable.

Also I need some of the knives they use on here, they go through skulls like a hot knife through butter.
      I really liked the last two episodes too. Happy their was a break from the emo prison.

I agree totally how the hell would you let some idiot kill the only blood relative you have left? He has to just be playing along to survive.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        I really liked the last two episodes too. Happy their was a break from the emo prison.

I agree totally how the hell would you let some idiot kill the only blood relative you have left? He has to just be playing along to survive.

When him and the Gov talked about cigarettes they both said they had quit, usually cigarettes is a sign of falling to peer pressure so when he took a drag from the cigarette from the Gov I took it as symbolism.. I think the currently alive brother is only acting out of fear. Take notice he was the aggressive brother then turned bitch when the Gov showed up, hands bloody and pistol in hand.

Comment

• they're still very shady of Guvnor's inner turmoil, like how did he got so ****ed up in his head

both him & Rick seems to have the same worse case of manic depressive disorder

Comment

• they chose to have a lesbian characters instead of two gay men...

Comment

• I loved the two episodes about The Governor. I still want to see how Daryl will react to Rick kicking Carol out.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Like they wouldn't have heard gunshots when the other camp got raided
              Maybe they had those guns Carl has, with the silencer thing. Maybe they stabbed them or something.

Comment

• Daryl seems to be a pragmatic one, he'll carry on just like before when he lost his brother

and besides Rick did at least the humane thing to do, Guvnor would do otherwise if it was him

Comment

• Pretty weak season redeemed by a strong mid season finale...shoulda kept the Governor around a bit longer.

Comment

• Man that was so fn epic. So far the BEST season since the first one. The only episodes that could even compete from the other seasons is the one where Merel died and when Shane opened the barn in the second season mid and the farm reg finale.

So intense. Have been this pumped since Breaking Bad. The kids and Michionne made my night. Sad seeing Hershal go but it was the explosion that started the madness.

I was literally feeling some type of way when Governor started kicking ricks ass. Me and my girl were screaming wheres carl?! lol Michionne is a g! She was gonna let him suffer to the zombies got him!

Comment

• Holy ****in ****. Everyone who wanted more action and leaving the prison will now be rewarded when the season continues.

Comment

Working...
                      X