Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV show Negan comes off for me like a great drinking buddy instead of a mad psychopath. I know the actor is good & has a great charisma but he's not projecting fear like the character supposed to.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
      TV show Negan comes off for me like a great drinking buddy instead of a mad psychopath. I know the actor is good & has a great charisma but he's not projecting fear like the character supposed to.
      uh thats what makes him so scary he is a psychopath, thats how sociopath narcissitic people act they pretend to be nice and charsmatic and snap instantly, the guy has everyone on edge with lucille.

Thats how he won people over he blends his charming personality with his violent side, he shows a funny charming side with a scary side to put them in place, he knows how to control the masses, like what he is trying to do with Daryl he is trying to break him at the same time showing a humane side by offering him a nice comfort and enjoyable living if he just does as he says.

This is how a pimp works as well they lure girls by praising them and building them up to break them down again, he controls them that way. So if they want to see the good side of Negan they just have to obey.

Dude is straight up creepy to me, what do you want himi to act like a overacting stereotypical loud angry violent person LMAO thats poor acting there is levels to acting man
      Last edited by hectari; 11-08-2016, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        uh thats what makes him so scary he is a psychopath, thats how sociopath narcissitic people act they pretend to be nice and charsmatic and snap instantly, the guy has everyone on edge with lucille.

Thats how he won people over he blends his charming personality with his violent side, he shows a funny charming side with a scary side to put them in place, he knows how to control the masses, like what he is trying to do with Daryl he is trying to break him at the same time showing a humane side by offering him a nice comfort and enjoyable living if he just does as he says.

This is how a pimp works as well they lure girls by praising them and building them up to break them down again, he controls them that way. So if they want to see the good side of Negan they just have to obey.

Dude is straight up creepy to me, what do you want himi to act like a overacting stereotypical loud angry violent person LMAO thats poor acting there is levels to acting man
        nah, the guy smirks all the time even in his serious threatening side. Even if you masquerade your violent ticks, there's something foul inside that you cannot control. I like the way they portray the Governor before, he's also charismatic leader but if you look or observe carefully you'll find something not right the way he looks or acts. Negan is all too uncharacteristically 'friendly'.

Comment

• ''We're on easy street, and it feels so sweet''

I'm waking up humming that shit still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            ''We're on easy street, and it feels so sweet''

lolololol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              ''We're on easy street, and it feels so sweet''

sounds like some type of sesame street jingle, ill admit that is one annoying azz song they really knew how to pick it lol, man I would have broke, they did studies it didnt even have to be an annoying song but repeating a song over and over for hours is torture.

Comment

• Hopefully this week doesn't suck balls

Comment

• Walking dead has been sucking balls since the governor was killed. Such a shame, the show had good potential to be great...

Comment

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• "In case you missed it, i just shoved my di ck down your throat and you just thanked me for it."

Comment

Working...
                      X