The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Shane woulda done it.
    Quoted for truth. Shane woulda been rubbing that bald head ready to strike like right off the bat.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      Quoted for truth. Shane woulda been rubbing that bald head ready to strike like right off the bat.
      and that's why shane is 6 ft under lol.

Comment

• I knew this episode was gonna be boring. whenever its about carol and that black dude chasing after her, I usually just skip it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          I knew this episode was gonna be boring. whenever its about carol and that black dude chasing after her, I usually just skip it.
          it was actually better than most of her episodes I loved the introduction of the kingdom, it intrigued me.

Carols worst episodes was when she was looking for her daughter was that season 2 or 3?

Have you noticed Carol always has a black guy chasing her lol? and Two of them died already, first one was T dog he risked his life and sacrificed himself in the prison to safe carol from the Zombies died and nobody gave two chits about him, that was cold nobody shed a tear, instead they all cried for Lori.

Next was Tyrese, dude got bit and died, now Morgan and Eziekiel are watching over her.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
            Shane is a cold one, remember Maggies uncle Otis? that fight white dude he went to the hospital with to go get some meds for Carl when he was wounded? Shane shot that fat dude in the leg cause there were to many zombies and let the zombies eat him because Otis was slowing him down lol that was ****ed up.

Comment

• I hate these type of episodes not only was it boring as fcuk but I watched 40 minutes of commercials and 20 minutes of Walking then before you know it season finally is here

Comment

• i think im ok with Negan bashing Carol's brains in now

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Shane is a cold one, remember Maggies uncle Otis? that fight white dude he went to the hospital with to go get some meds for Carl when he was wounded? Shane shot that fat dude in the leg cause there were to many zombies and let the zombies eat him because Otis was slowing him down lol that was ****ed up.

yeah I remember that scene LOL.. fool came back and made up a story about what happen to Otis haha.

I thought shane shot him on purpose not because he was slowing shane down but to distract the zombies away from shane?

Comment

• Shane had to get them meds to Coral immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      it was actually better than most of her episodes I loved the introduction of the kingdom, it intrigued me.

Carols worst episodes was when she was looking for her daughter was that season 2 or 3?

Have you noticed Carol always has a black guy chasing her lol? and Two of them died already, first one was T dog he risked his life and sacrificed himself in the prison to safe carol from the Zombies died and nobody gave two chits about him, that was cold nobody shed a tear, instead they all cried for Lori.

Next was Tyrese, dude got bit and died, now Morgan and Eziekiel are watching over her.
                      tyrese and Abraham would have gotten along real good. two big ass mofos. I just hate it when the story changes to carol because it changes the whole story line.

Comment

Working...
                      X