Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing that sucks about this show is how emotional Rick is. And spending whole episodes to prove something we got after the 1st episode. I wish judith would of died with Lori like the comics and ripped his conscious out. Almost all the characters are way too emo man.

People are going to die regardless. FIGHT GOT DAMMIT!

Comment

• Did they burn the shiiit they took? The **** lmao

Comment

• a 90 min episode comprised of 46 mins of commercial & the rest goes to Negan doing blah blah blah blah blah blah & Rick does sulk sulk sulk sulk sulk

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
          a 90 min episode comprised of 46 mins of commercial & the rest goes to Negan doing blah blah blah blah blah blah & Rick does sulk sulk sulk sulk sulk
          Rick admitted to being a legit cuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
            The only thing that sucks about this show is how emotional Rick is. And spending whole episodes to prove something we got after the 1st episode. I wish judith would of died with Lori like the comics and ripped his conscious out. Almost all the characters are way too emo man.

People are going to die regardless. FIGHT GOT DAMMIT!
            Rick hasn't learned his lesson that in the post apocalyptic world, it's either fight or die. Negan gave him the warning that he'll be back to collect. He could had planned out a surprised attack with all the ammunition they had. And who gives a **** about Darrell? Treat him like how Sansa treat her brother when Ramsey tried to use him as bargaining chip, **** him he's already dead anyway.

Comment

• is anybody else bothered by Carl's hair? I haven't seen that mofockers ears since season 2

Comment

• Negan is starting to become repetitive and obnoxious.

Comment

• Rick is playing Negan. There are guns buried in those fake graves. You heard it hear first.

(No, I haven't read the comics)

Comment

• blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah - Negan

it's like fingernail in the chalkboard

Comment

• At this rate the negan storyline is going to last 10 seasons. It's back to Carol again next week, i might skip that.

Comment

Working...
                      X