Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so far the episodes are well paced and they probably learned from their mistake of stretching the villain's plot too long. They were dispatched in the span of 1 or 2 episodes

Comment

• were there no scenes of maggie asking about her sister?

Comment

• I thought it was intense when Gabriel talked about the bombing of atlanta. Was that before or after Rick went there looking for his family at the very beginning.

I was pissed we didn't get to see rick grimes beat that ginger like a step child.

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          I thought it was intense when Gabriel talked about the bombing of atlanta. Was that before or after Rick went there looking for his family at the very beginning.

I was pissed we didn't get to see rick grimes beat that ginger like a step child.
          So...did that line imply that the "Zombie" outbreak started in Atlanta? or somewhere in GA?

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruder View Post
            were there no scenes of maggie asking about her sister?
            damn now that I think about it you're right she hasn't asked about her sister not once and bounced on the bus
            Last edited by -jose-; 10-28-2014, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• I'm really liking the pacing, script, and acting this season. Last season all those things just went out the window. Like everyone else mentioned, there are some plot holes in the story but so far they've done a great job at moving things forward and keeping me interested.

Some of the speeches Bob and even Garth gave were chilling and touching. One thing that pisses me off about AMC is they leave the show on a hanger and then in the preview for next weeks' episode they ruin it by having the character talk or in a scene where you can figure out what is gonna happen. Stop doing that AMC!

Also the actor that plays Gabriel is amazing.
              Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 10-28-2014, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• What happened to Carol? Last scene was confusing when Daryl said, come out.

Comment

• This episode is more interesting. A lot happened. A lot of characters got killed while others left for DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    That's why it has so many fans/viewers. It's like a horror soap opera with a lot of violence. Both male and female like the show, movie nerds and mainstream hype beasts like it too. If it was just action everytime then it would only be popular with same people who go watch The Expendibles and those crazy action films. Slow times were needed in this series. It sets it apart from other generic gore/horror films. TWD tries to cater to both people who like action and people who don't like generic horror movies. They have to separate themselves from those awful gore films that drove people away from the horror genre and they did a great job at doing that. Personally i horror of the 2000s+, i make an exception for twd and i bet milliona of others are like me too.
                    But the problem with this series is that the slow scenes in seasons 2-4 were absolutely excruciating to get through. The best shows: The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Game of Thrones, even the slow scenes revealed character development and moved the plot along. A show like the Walking Dead has to have its plot move quickly even if nothing is happening. A past showrunner like Glen Mazzara (seasons 2-3) probably would have stretched out that cannibals storyline to half a season.

Comment

• from another forum

The very beginning of Season 5 featured him telling everyone this.

They don't say her name, Darryl is on a voiceover while it shows them making their 'weapons' in he box car.

"Black car with a white cross painted on it. I tried to follow it. I tried." - Darryl

"So she's alive?" - Maggie

"She's alive." - Darryl

Comment

Working...
                      X