The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol. new black character will replace a black character

Comment

• Sasha is the first one to go this season. That's my prediction.

Comment

• Do you think the car that took Beth that Carol and Darryl are chasing has anything to do with the Priest? It had a white cross in the back window. Also why didn't Bob scream when he realised half his leg had been chopped off and they were eating it? I would have freaked out if that had been me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
          Do you think the car that took Beth that Carol and Darryl are chasing has anything to do with the Priest? It had a white cross in the back window. Also why didn't Bob scream when he realised half his leg had been chopped off and they were eating it? I would have freaked out if that had been me.
          I think it's pretty clear the priest locked his congregation out (maybe including his wife) and the people in that car could be just as bad and bitter because of that so I don't expect Beth to be in good shape.

Sucks because once again the group split up. 2 of the heavy hitters Darryl and Carol are chasing Beth, Bob is pretty much done, hope he was bit. But if the Priest is hiding more, plus the group having to deal with the hunters, this ish is bout to go to hell fast!

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
            I think it's pretty clear the priest locked his congregation out (maybe including his wife) and the people in that car could be just as bad and bitter because of that so I don't expect Beth to be in good shape.

Sucks because once again the group split up. 2 of the heavy hitters Darryl and Carol are chasing Beth, Bob is pretty much done, hope he was bit. But if the Priest is hiding more, plus the group having to deal with the hunters, this ish is bout to go to hell fast!
            he's a priest homie he doesn't have or had a wife unless he's not a real priest and got that outfit to throw off whoever he runs into

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              he's a priest homie he doesn't have or had a wife unless he's not a real priest and got that outfit to throw off whoever he runs into
              I'm sure he was an Episcopalian vicar not a priest, vicars can get married

Comment

• Poor Bob.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                Do you think the car that took Beth that Carol and Darryl are chasing has anything to do with the Priest? It had a white cross in the back window. Also why didn't Bob scream when he realised half his leg had been chopped off and they were eating it? I would have freaked out if that had been me.
                Well in TWD previews they showed Beth in some kind of jail with a blue hospital uniform and a woman cop talking tough. They showed Beth trying to escape through an elevator path. It doesn't look like it's related to the priest.

Comment

• That was a great episode. Hunters got tricked and slaughtered. I wonder who Darryl said "You can come out" to, hopefully it's Rambo(Carol). But for some reason I am also thinking it's Morgan and that Carol got into some crazy ass situation.

Comment

• Bob could have at least asked for a hand job.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      That was a great episode. Hunters got tricked and slaughtered. I wonder who Darryl said "You can come out" to, hopefully it's Rambo(Carol). But for some reason I am also thinking it's Morgan and that Carol got into some crazy ass situation.
                      They might be saving Morgan for the mid-season finale. They should anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X