No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
    same old sh.it.. after the governor we have another human villain..
    AMC is milking this series to death..
    They're not milking anything, i'm sure you know this is based on a comic book, they follow the comic plot. The comic book is still going and it's way, way ahead of the series. If you are tired of TWD, then don't watch it. Even with some of the viewers who complain about it, it's still highly regarded as one of the best shows on TV.

Comment

• They don't want us to know yet. It's the same thing in the comic book, despite it being so advanced, the writers still haven't told readers what happened. You can only imagine it was some kind of outbreak. Robert Kirkman said he's not going to talk about how the virus started. Whether that's "never" or just that he won't reveal it until the end or something, nobody knows.

There's a Walking Dead spin-off that will probably air in 2015, it will be the prequel to TWD and show how it started.

Personally I like TWD story how it never told how it started. It makes it unique.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        They're not milking anything, i'm sure you know this is based on a comic book, they follow the comic plot. The comic book is still going and it's way, way ahead of the series. If you are tired of TWD, then don't watch it. Even with some of the viewers who complain about it, it's still highly regarded as one of the best shows on TV.
        oh yeah i forgot this is based on comics.. although i haven't read a single TWD comic, i have seen all the tv episodes of TWD.. yes, i'm tired of it but i have too much time in my hands after work, so i will still watch it.. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
          i still dont know how these zombies took over the world... these are super slow zombies that can easily be killed..

at least the zombies in World War Z are scary and super fast..
          It's The Walking Dead not The Running Dead.

Comment

• I can't wait for this **** to start already

I kinda miss that sweaty culito
            Last edited by -jose-; 09-10-2014, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              I can't wait for this **** to start already

I kinda miss that sweaty culito

Damn!!!

Comment

• omg i forgot all about Rosita...when does this show come back again?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  omg i forgot all about Rosita...when does this show come back again?
                  October 5th?

I think

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    October 5th?

I think

i can wait a month....good ****

Comment

• Just got the Walking Dead Season 2 to play..... should hold me down for a month for the series to return.

Comment

Working...
                      X