No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    That person could just likely be someone from the gang daryll is running with atm

Yeah.. they haven't gone with the cannibals bit yet in the show.. it's certainly an interesting way to go.. possibly a bit much for tv though? then again they showed a child getting shot last week

I thought Terminus was kind of stupid though.. i don't care how crazy or ****ed up the people might be.. Leaving all your gates open in ZA is incredibly risky and stupid. When i first saw that... i thought that Terminus had already been taken over by zombies
    Not if you have armed gunmen watching and waiting. It's most definitely a trap.

Comment

• Yea the place is sketching than when Floyd asked his workers to meet him in an alley... its most deff a trap the fact there where no body in site working makes it sketchy. I think rick is gonna be shook because he got sent into the" meat" locker . Only main character I can see dying is carol

Comment

• These guys have lived long enough in a ZA world surely they should know something is off with gates open and not a man in site..

Then again Glen is a complete dumbass running into a dark tunnel with zombies everywhere.. so in a way at least its consistent

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          These guys have lived long enough in a ZA world surely they should know something is off with gates open and not a man in site..

Then again Glen is a complete dumbass running into a dark tunnel with zombies everywhere.. so in a way at least its consistent
          They're all dumbasses. The show kind of relies on the characters being dumber than the average bear.

Maybe Carol will get it. She seems smarter than the rest. Michonne might recognize it, but not say anything because she never says anything.

Comment

• http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...walking-dead-a

trailer for the finale

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              They're all dumbasses. The show kind of relies on the characters being dumber than the average bear.

Maybe Carol will get it. She seems smarter than the rest. Michonne might recognize it, but not say anything because she never says anything.
              Rick and Daryl question every one and everything. They are borderline paranoid, it would be strange if Rick and Daryl don't get what's going on right off the bat or start questioning and have a look of suspicion in their faces.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Lol I shouldn't have clicked. I read the comments and some one said that the voice of the screaming man might be spoilers:Morgan because IMDB says that he is in the cast list for that episode.

I hate looking at IMDB for clues and spoiling things for myself. I learned not to do that especially when I binge watch series, you see how many episodes will some one be in the series for compared to the main characters and then you realize "Okay, this guy gets killed off, why the f-ck did I read that". I stay away from googling or IMDB now.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Lol I shouldn't have clicked. I read the comments and some one said that the voice of the screaming man might be because IMDB says that he is in the cast list for that episode.

I hate looking at IMDB for clues and spoiling things for myself. I learned not to do that especially when I binge watch series, you see how many episodes will some one be in the series for compared to the main characters and then you realize "Okay, this guy gets killed off, why the f-ck did I read that". I stay away from googling or IMDB now.
                  Fuuuuk wanted to quote this and say it had me really interested lol..

Then i saw the spoiler after quoting

I remember an interview about that a while back (that it wasn't the last we saw of him)

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

This one?

Can't tell
                    Mr. Mullet Scientist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                      Mr. Mullet Scientist.
                      He has riot gear. The guy getting mobbed seems to have plain clothes.

That's probably a regular, non-credited actor or one of the not so important one's.

Comment

Working...
                      X