Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about god damn time something happened in this show other than their hurt feelings.

good episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Has glen died yet? I haven't been watching.
      yeah he did, it was a horrible death too

a midget walker bit his dick off while he was taking a piss in the woods

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        yeah he did, it was a horrible death too

a midget walker bit his dick off while he was taking a piss in the woods
        Wtf?! Are you serious? I need to catch up then. Have them all downloaded via a bit torrent client

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I think Maggie, the lesbo and Rosita should just go into a lesbian orgie and really get those ratings poppin.
          I'm hoping Terminus has showers and soap and the girls are forced to shower and lather each other up to preserve water

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            I'm hoping Terminus has showers and soap and the girls are forced to shower and lather each other up to preserve water
            You just made me hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              You just made me hard.

I'm flattered

Comment

• Why didn't Maggie ask about Beth or write her name with blood on the walls like she did for Glenn?

Have you guys seen the New Zealand walking dead promo? It shows a lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
                  Why didn't Maggie ask about Beth or write her name with blood on the walls like she did for Glenn?

You got a link?

Comment

• Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
                    Why didn't Maggie ask about Beth or write her name with blood on the walls like she did for Glenn?

Lets be honest.. if you were catching the show from S3 onwards you wouldn't even know they were sisters.. they barely even interact on the show

How do you guys see this new group darryl is with fitting in with Terminus?

Do you believe they are on ricks trail?

Or they already know about that place?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      You got a link?
                      http://youtu.be/DNWdXzWH-a4 can someone embed it please.

Well when Beth locked herself in bathroom on Hershel's farm she tried to kill herself and slit her wrist .Maggie cared and was yelling for her to open the door.

I think rick michone and carl are gonna have a big fight with them. You can see in the preview.in the comic rick literally bites the guys throats open I heard maybe that's why he looks bloody, and if you watched the link I posted that creepy guy looking through the car window staring at Carl, in the comic I also read they try to rape carl. I think Darryl is gonna CLAIM rick and give him a sign so they can go berserk.

That's what I was thinking too. Are they in on it too and just HUNTING for food?
                      Last edited by CumulousClouds; 03-25-2014, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X