Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Rosita's real name Christian Serratos? I mean I understand something like Christie Ann, or Christina..but Christian?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Terminus looks like a trap and the meat the woman was cooking has to be human meat.
      Probably Beth's leg.

Stumpin' like her daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        There's no Terminus in the comics. I agree though, they have to be cannibals. I'd be surprised if they aren't.

Either they're cannibals, or the group Daryl hooked up with is going to try and take the place over and ruin it for everyone.
        I'm with you guys on the cannibal thing. But whatever it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          that quick clip where the walkers got someone...i think/hope it was carl
          Carl will stay until the end of the series, he's never dying

Comment

that quick clip where the walkers got someone...i think/hope it was carl

This one?

Can't tell

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

This one?

Can't tell

yea...that's probably not him..

it's been a while but, i cant wait for the next episode

Comment

• I've been begging for Carl to die since the first episode.....

Comment

yea...that's probably not him..

it's been a while but, i cant wait for the next episode
                  Yeah, I'm guessing it's one of those biker dudes.

I do think a main character is gonna die though.

That's the least they can do after such a slow season.

Comment

• That person could just likely be someone from the gang daryll is running with atm

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    There's no Terminus in the comics. I agree though, they have to be cannibals. I'd be surprised if they aren't.

Either they're cannibals, or the group Daryl hooked up with is going to try and take the place over and ruin it for everyone.
                    Yeah.. they haven't gone with the cannibals bit yet in the show.. it's certainly an interesting way to go.. possibly a bit much for tv though? then again they showed a child getting shot last week

I thought Terminus was kind of stupid though.. i don't care how crazy or ****ed up the people might be.. Leaving all your gates open in ZA is incredibly risky and stupid. When i first saw that... i thought that Terminus had already been taken over by zombies

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      That person could just likely be someone from the gang daryll is running with atm

Yeah.. they haven't gone with the cannibals bit yet in the show.. it's certainly an interesting way to go.. possibly a bit much for tv though? then again they showed a child getting shot last week

I thought Terminus was kind of stupid though.. i don't care how crazy or ****ed up the people might be.. Leaving all your gates open in ZA is incredibly risky and stupid. When i first saw that... i thought that Terminus had already been taken over by zombies
                      Or it actually was a sanctuary that was taken over by cannibals. The cannibals ate the "good" people that were originally there and took over.

Comment

Working...
                      X