• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Lol nice editing. I've done likewise.
    LOL...."damage control"

Comment

• why didnt they take both cars?

that **** ruined the entire episode for me.

the blatantly stupid actions that these "survivors" do on this show is insulting to common sense.

the bad guys are even worse.

a pack of motorcyle gangsters in the opening episode getting blasted by daryl was just insulting to your intelligence.

there was like 10 of them and they only send one guy to go with daryl and you dont even see or hear how daryl puts him down without the bikers knowing.

this show sucks so much ass.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        why didnt they take both cars?

the blatantly stupid actions that these "survivors" do on this show is insulting to common sense.

a pack of motorcyle gangsters in the opening episode getting blasted by daryl was just insulting to your intelligence.

there was like 10 of them and they only send one guy to go with daryl and you dont even see or hear how daryl puts him down without the bikers knowing.

shut it, muslim

Comment

• I bet Maggie's ass smells like week old tuna melt

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            shut it, muslim

dont make me call my brethren in the southern philippines on your ass.

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            I bet Maggie's ass smells like week old tuna melt

seriously, why did they not take both cars?

i do not get the fcking logic at all.....

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              So last night's ep was a comedy, right?

I swear I heard the Benny Hill theme song in my heard when Rick and Darryl were chasing Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                why didnt they take both cars?

It's very insulting, all that silence, very little dialogue between both groups and they can't even hear Daryl? It's so much bullshit and yet, I can't stop watching

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  Speaking of walking dead game....I cant wait for the game..the 1st game ad Hershel n Glenn and this one with Michonne
                  The game puts the fucking show to shame, the game has much better writing, far more thrilling, anybody can get it. I'm actually more excited for the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    The game puts the fucking show to shame, the game has much better writing, far more thrilling, anybody can get it. I'm actually more excited for the game.
                    YEA IKR....I feel like the 1st game was sadder but the second was overall better especially when Carver showed up....LOL. even when characters do typical dumb shlt to get killed it aint as blatant as the show

Comment

• Looks like Rick ain't the only one who caught jungle fever.

Comment

Working...
                      X