Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the last 2 episodes have been real entertaining and something actually happened..my only gripe last night was they didn't show Maggie's group meeting up with Eugene

and yes, there's definitely something shady about Terminus

i think Carl dies next week...the way they showed Rick all shook in the preview

it's the season finale, its time to show Rosita's ass for at least 30mins of the episode

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      There's no Terminus in the comics. I agree though, they have to be cannibals. I'd be surprised if they aren't.

Either they're cannibals, or the group Daryl hooked up with is going to try and take the place over and ruin it for everyone.
      Interesting...

So they are taking some real big liberties as far as the story is concerned.

Comment

• How come no one has ever thought to ask what exactly does Dr Mullet know?

They're risking their lives trying to keep this guy alive yet they just assume he has the answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          How come no one has ever thought to ask what exactly does Dr Mullet know?

They're risking their lives trying to keep this guy alive yet they just assume he has the answers.
          I don't know. I guess they're all idiots and impressed with whatever large words the guy uses. How do they even know if there is a Washington, D.C. to get to? Have any of them bothered to ask if Mullet knows that or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            the last 2 episodes have been real entertaining and something actually happened..my only gripe last night was they didn't show Maggie's group meeting up with Eugene

and yes, there's definitely something shady about Terminus

i think Carl dies next week...the way they showed Rick all shook in the preview

it's the season finale, its time to show Rosita's ass for at least 30mins of the episode
            Carl isn't dying. Rick is just a f*ggot who looks shook up when a cloud passes over the sun.

Comment

I don't know. I guess they're all idiots and impressed with whatever large words the guy uses.
              you got to admit doe the way he calculated where Glenn was supposed to be was pretty impressive, I had doubts about him but when he said after he saves the world he still has to live with himself made me a fan of the his beautiful bolomshus Mullet

Comment

Carl isn't dying. Rick is just a f*ggot who looks shook up when a cloud passes over the sun.
                This. The guy loves overusing his 100 yard stare

Comment

• As long as Rosita gets a lot of air time in the season finale, I'm good. If she dies I'll break my tv, haha.

I ain't gonna have s**t to watch on tv anymore though, . Other than sports that is. The Strain in July can't come soon enough.

Comment

• Terminus looks like a trap and the meat the woman was cooking has to be human meat.

Comment

that quick clip where the walkers got someone...i think/hope it was carl

Comment

Working...
                      X