No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Rosita's pu$$y I'm guessing tastes like the most delicious chicken empanada you have every had.
    I think it taste more like a spoonful of Nutella

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      I don't know it looked like she caught feelings for Glenn when they was in that tunnel and he didn't want to leave her to die
      Guilt that she was with the gov who chopped off Maggies fathers head. I don't think the others know that yet.

Comment

and why is Rosita wearing long pants?

and the lesbian upset Glenn found Maggie?

what's up with that
        Maybe she's bi and she wants to share Glen's dong with Maggie.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Maybe she's bi and she wants to share Glen's dong with Maggie.
          I say he probably has more of a ding than a dong but I wouldn't mind a seeing three some (old school Cinemax late at night style all tatas no bush or penis sightings) as appreciation of her loyalty

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Guilt that she was with the gov who chopped off Maggies fathers head. I don't think the others know that yet.
            Glenn already introduced her as someone he found along the way, I doubt they'll ever know

Comment

I say he probably has more of a ding than a dong but I wouldn't mind a seeing three some (old school Cinemax late at night style all tatas no bush or penis sightings) as appreciation of her loyalty
              I used to love those late night Cinemax sessions. A glimps of a bush set you over the edge. Now kids watch nazi, midget, lesbian **** and it's not enough.

Comment

I used to love those late night Cinemax sessions. A glimps of a bush set you over the edge. Now kids watch nazi, midget, lesbian **** and it's not enough.
                I used to check the TV Guide everyday and set my alarm on my Casio watch, sneak to the living room (the only place we had cable) and watch them on Mute :wank:
                Last edited by -jose-; 03-24-2014, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Terminus can't be a good place. How was there no security or lookouts (visible anyways)? Ricks group should be there next, then the biker boys. Carol and Tyrese will save the day once the bikers terrorize a bit.

Comment

Terminus my guess is that it's a place where cannibals lure people to. I think as soon as they settle down, they are going to get jumped by some large group.

I have never read the books and don't know what's going to happen so I could be completely wrong. This is my hunch though.
                    There's no Terminus in the comics. I agree though, they have to be cannibals. I'd be surprised if they aren't.

Either they're cannibals, or the group Daryl hooked up with is going to try and take the place over and ruin it for everyone.

Comment

• My guess is that Darryl's group is part of Terminus and they're hunting for "food".

And yeah, why is this b*tch wearing pants now?

Also wanna know what the mullet really know?

Comment

Working...
                      X