No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
    The hottest on the show IMO. As close as it gets to a 10 in my book.

What a boring ep for the most part but it was a filler ep, building up to the next ep which should be pretty cool.
    the whole season is filler

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
      the whole season is filler
      It's really turned into a terrible show. I think I might be done watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
        It's really turned into a terrible show. I think I might be done watching.
        I been saying that since before Rick the Farmer ... but bc I been watching the show for a few years ... I'm usually curious what happens & end up watching anyways

Comment

• Better episode tonight. Lol @ Rick realizing he's been scared of a couple of queens. And Glen living up to the Asian driver stereotype.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            Better episode tonight. Lol @ Rick realizing he's been scared of a couple of queens. And Glen living up to the Asian driver stereotype.
            yeah i actually liked that they turned out to be gay. seems like a new concept as their running out of ideas for new characters. it would be pretty funny to see them fight and kill walkers but in a totally gay manner lol.

i kinda dont like michonne getting all soft now tho. i liked her better as a bad ass killer than this new soft version that just wants to settle down.

they gotta kill off the red haired bearded guy and mullet guy and sasha they all are pretty annoying.

Comment

• It's not a new idea, Aaron is gay because he was written as a gay character in the comic book, along with his boyfriend Eric. This was a good episode, along with some unusual humor when Abraham looked at the "low voltage" sign in the car, with the soft music playing he says "We're gonna make it....we're gonna make it" with a smile, then it skips to all of them outside and him banging the car in frustration.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                It's not a new idea, Aaron is gay because he was written as a gay character in the comic book, along with his boyfriend Eric. This was a good episode, along with some unusual humor when Abraham looked at the "low voltage" sign in the car, with the soft music playing he says "We're gonna make it....we're gonna make it" with a smile, then it skips to all of them outside and him banging the car in frustration.
                well he's the first gay dude on the show right? thats what i meant its a fresh of breath air from the same old drama.

according to the comic book what happens next bro? i never read the comics.

Comment

• Hate how everybody is so trusting of new people

The Mayor and his City
                  Terminus ( Eating people)
                  The town that kidnapped Beth

They need to listen to Rick

Comment

• Walking Dead meets broke back mountain

like KillaMane26 said they need to listen to Rick, the pictures he had showing the houses but no people were kind of fishy, idk maybe the two dudes are trying to have a baby a lo Ricky Martin and they need women
                    Last edited by -jose-; 02-23-2015, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• I can not watch this show alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X