Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good episode. Carl showing he's a boss, Glenn survived, Daryl still doesn't know his grandma was kicked out, and The Governor returns.

I love the music they displayed when nearing The Governor, sounded like shark music. Hopefully they don't kill him off until the end of the season because they need a villain again and Governor is a great villain. Would actually love to see Governor stretched out over another season.

Comment

• Great episode. One of the best in a really long time.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• The Walking Dead sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Good episode. Carl showing he's a boss, Glenn survived, Daryl still doesn't know his grandma was kicked out, and The Governor returns.

I love the music they displayed when nearing The Governor, sounded like shark music. Hopefully they don't kill him off until the end of the season because they need a villain again and Governor is a great villain. Would actually love to see Governor stretched out over another season.
          I still don't like this kid.. but he's not nearly as bad as he was the first two seasons.

Comment

• I truly enjoyed this episode especially Rick and Carl taking down those all those walkers one by one also the outbreak inside the prison was good

that like blonde girl is annoying me she's going to get someone killed

seeing the Governor at the end was cool and all but I didn't like the way he just came out the dark like if he was unstoppable

**** is getting real doe

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              I still don't like this kid.. but he's not nearly as bad as he was the first two seasons.
              That little girl is the new old carl. F'in annoying. Probably her dumb as$ that was feeding rats to the zombies.

Comment

• Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
                That little girl is the new old carl. F'in annoying. Probably her dumb as$ that was feeding rats to the zombies.
                I think the little girl represents Ricks old ways and Carl represents what Rick needs to become. They are using those characters to point out the internal struggle that Rick is having in his leadership of this group.

Also, when Carol said that Rick doesn't have to agree with her decision, he just has to accept it, that was the moment Rick and her couldn't co-exist.

I think Carol also giving the watch over represented doing away with the old and Rick giving his watch to the young kid showed his weakness.

Rick is a b1tch, he needs to tighten up or he's going to lose this group. I'm all about Carol now, I think she comes back later on down the line and saves the day.

Comment

• Herschel is a one legged one man wrecking crew.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Herschel is a one legged one man wrecking crew.
                    The way he moves around the prison, you'd never realize he's actually missing a leg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      The Walking Dead sucks.
                      Your f-cking avatar sucks and it's ****ing gay.

I repeat, remove it at once.

Comment

Working...
                      X