No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    I know nothing about guns.. but surely wouldn't one of those bullets ricochetted up and hit them? they fired 1000s of bullets at there feet..

Also i didn't pick it up but there was another group stuck in another train?

At first when they ran past there was shouting from one.. and it clearly wasn't the train the original group were in...

And rick had 2 guns.. yet only put 1 down when they got caught
    Yeah it appears that there was another group.

Rick has two guns, he kept the revolver or whatever it was in the bag and buried it along with other ammo and i'm assuming other weapons they took from Joe and his group. He said "Just in case" and left it there.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      .At first I thought the dude on the roof was the worst ****ing shooter on the planet but then I realized he was leading them through the trap. That's why it looked like an obstacle course.

The other group is probably more people they rounded up to eat. I think they got a little cattle ranch set up. Maybe they feed them the powdered milk to fatten them up?

Curious to know what Ricks got planned. Maybe they ran into Carol and hid the guns for her so she and Tyrese can Rambo their way in for the rescue.
      I doubt they ran into Carol and Tyrese, they showed no sign of those two in the last episode. I'm guessing Carol and Tyrese will be the key figures in helping Rick's group. Maybe they will spot Glenn's riot gear before getting spotted, and maneuver their way in. If Carol and Tyrese do get spotted and caught, then I don't know what the hell are they gonna do. I doubt it, i'm sure they will think of something to make Tyrese and Carol the saviors.

Comment

• Yeah i don't think they would not show Rick/Tyreese and Carol not meeting up what with the history between the 3..

I am not sure how the hell the get out of this situation outside of Carol/Tyresse getting them out.. along with the other prisoners and then getting the guns would be my guess.. not sure how they will get past all of those guys with a baby.. but the train they are in is close to the wall

Then again an unarmed Rick/Michonne/Daryll took out 5 armed bandits

Comment

• Rosita wasn't in that train right? I guess she got eaten.. and not in the good way.

I'd love to have some steak made from her vagina though.
          Last edited by Szef; 03-31-2014, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
            Rosita wasn't in that train right? I guess she got eaten.. and not in the good way.

Didn't see the scientist guy either

Comment

Rosita wasn't in that train right? I guess she got eaten.. and not in the good way.

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post

i remember seeing both

Comment

• I noticed they added more black actors. They probably see the comments when they killed the only black dude in previous seasons and got replaced by another black dude.

Comment

• I also noticed 1 guy with gun/knife can kill 5 or more zombies. I wonder how the zombies took over the planet when they can easily get killed. The military with assault weapon can easily kill these zombies.

At least in world war z, zombies were very fast.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    I think I saw him in the background but Rosita I didn't see, I mean if I was a cannibal that would be the first piece of ass I would eat anyways

Comment

• "When people become a part of us, we become stronger!", ooh, I wonder what that could possibly mean!

I hope a few of them DO actually get eaten, they deserve it for being so damn stupid.

Also found the beginning funny when Rick was teaching Cuerl how to use the trap. How come none of them realised he'd caught a toy bunny?! Looked so fake!

And the guy surrounded by zombies forgot all he had to do was.......run!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X