No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
    This is why I like having Mak in TV Threads.

Looking forward to going to war with him in April.

i might miss an episode or two...supposed to be going back home in May

Comment

• I think Carol and Herschel die next week. Probably Herschel's cute suicidal blonde daughter dies as well. Hell, maybe T-Dog dies. I hope Maggie and her sexy ass doesn't die.

Comment

• I'm fukking pissed Shane died. God damn! The show's not gonna be the same without him.

Hopefully Daryl's brother will finally show his ass back next episode. Would be awesome if it turns out that he's the leader of Randall's group.

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
          I think Carol and Herschel die next week. Probably Herschel's cute suicidal blonde daughter dies as well. Hell, maybe T-Dog dies. I hope Maggie and her sexy ass doesn't die.
          I'm leaning towards Herschel going next, not that I dislike him, he's OK, but I can see him dying for his family. Carol really brings nothing to show so if she went too that would be trimming some of the fat. But I'm really hoping the writers don't puss out and they off Carl, that little annoying ****. They got rid of Sophia, so maybe there's hope they dead him too.

They better not even dare kill sexy ass Maggie.

But it looks like an army of zombies are coming. No way they can all survive that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            What are the chances that both the broken neck guy and Shane both were carriers
            Every living person is a carrier i think. It's dormant in your system but when you die you turn, its probably airborn.

Ending was awesome but the thing im most curious about it Daryl and Glen who are still in the woods. Rick and Carl will be chased by the the Zombie horde back to the house and i bet that they all flee the farm without Daryl and Glen. Remember earlier in the day they set up the trucks/cars pointing towards the roads ready to make a quick exit.

Daryl had been taking over as Rick's #2 and enforcer, which Shane noticed, and was all kinds of awesome that episode. I don't see Daryl and Glen dying but i can't see a scenario that they make it back in time to leave with the rest of the group.

Perhaps those two will encounter the other group (and Daryl's brother) before they are able to reunite with their own. No way would Glen be able to live with a bunch of renegades killing and raping others for what they need, neither would Daryl at this point.
            Last edited by Mikhnienko; 03-12-2012, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Lmao... Im watching it last night and I accidentally called T-dog, Nate for some random reason... my girl goes, whyd you call him nate? Cuz its a black name?

Anyways... T-dog dies.
              he might as well be dead...the guy barely gets any lines lol.

Comment

• If anyone else dies in the squad is gonna be Hershel's family or himself.

Too many people from the main group have died this season...would be weak writing to kill someone off right after Shane.

Plus they have to introduce the villains of the next season most likely because Herschels farm gets overtaken and they have to move

but like i said...Shane was the apex of the season...the last episode will be the transition into the next season

kind of like how The Wire would always end an episode early and the last episode would be the closure episode

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  If anyone else dies in the squad is gonna be Hershel's family or himself.

Too many people from the main group have died this season...would be weak writing to kill someone off right after Shane.

Plus they have to introduce the villains of the next season most likely because Herschels farm gets overtaken and they have to move

but like i said...Shane was the apex of the season...the last episode will be the transition into the next season

kind of like how The Wire would always end an episode early and the last episode would be the closure episode
                  I wish more shows would end seasons that way. I loved how both The Wire and The Sopranos did that.

Comment

• Ad for next week's episode. Looks pretty intense.

Sneak peek for next week's episode:

Funny pic:

Comment

• damn thanks for the uploads homie....cant wait for the season finale......i think the old man will die saving glen or maggie and if anyone from the group dies it will either be t-dog or carol....

Comment

Working...
                      X