Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    da ****kk?

***** u iz a hater

and i have to be pinoy to support pac? da ****? do i have to be British to support British? do i have to be black to support black fighters?

do i have to be white to support white fighters? I can support whoever a ***** wants to support up in hurrrr

and Pac smashed half of Mexico? Morales and Marquez both beat his ass

da dukkk?

hurrrr

1 more on da house
    you got a bit angry there nikkuh hurrr hurrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post

Ducking is when you have to lie about having fear of needles,file lawsuits,ask for 10 million dollar penalties,ask for a 2 week gap,and then don't trust the USADA..pac is the ducker here for sure..well we know he's too dumb to think for himself..he's just doing what his boss arum is telling him..but that's even worse having to be arums b1tch and not being able to fight who ever you want.
      same argument can be made for demanding ost out of the blue, knowing full well that its gonna cancel the fight, especially when you think dude sucks and you'll spank him easily.

if you're so scred he's juiced, stop talking all that shi t and whup his ass for 50 milly.

either side is arguable and either side could have made it happen by now, therefore BOTH sides are ducking and a bunch o *****es.

how many GB fighters in a row now for floyd?

Comment

you got a bit angry there nikkuh hurrr hurrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          same argument can be made for demanding ost out of the blue, knowing full well that its gonna cancel the fight, especially when you think dude sucks and you'll spank him easily.

if you're so scred he's juiced, stop talking all that shi t and whup his ass for 50 milly.

either side is arguable and either side could have made it happen by now, therefore BOTH sides are ducking and a bunch o *****es.

how many GB fighters in a row now for floyd?
          I don't know but all I know is they're not weight drained or came from a big loss.

Pac agreed to the test now he has a problem with the USADA..he doesn't trust Americans.

Do you agree with him being tested in his home country?

Comment

I don't know but all I know is they're not weight drained or came from a big loss.

Pac agreed to the test now he has a problem with the USADA..he doesn't trust Americans.

Do you agree with him being tested in his home country?
            motherfuka, im a real boxing fan, i don't care about any of that.

i know they're both full of shi t and im sick of their posturing. they're businessmen, not fighters. ill care if and when they ever get into a ring with a real challenge.

floyd's comp is garbage too. i can rip off both people's comp, floyd has been a little better in his last 2 fights, that's it. nothing all that impressive (see maidan-ortiz, mosley 16 month layoff)

i will admit that floyd has been outmanuvering pac in a big way lately. pac's fights are a complete joke since cotto.

Comment

motherfuka, im a real boxing fan, i don't care about any of that.

i know they're both full of shi t and im sick of their posturing. they're businessmen, not fighters. ill care if and when they ever get into a ring with a real challenge.

floyd's comp is garbage too. i can rip off both people's comp, floyd has been a little better in his last 2 fights, that's it. nothing all that impressive (see maidan-ortiz, mosley 16 month layoff)

i will admit that floyd has been outmanuvering pac in a big way lately. pac's fights are a complete joke since cotto.
              mosley came from a big win then floyd whooped him then pac got the leftover..

de la hoya was at a good weight when floyd beat him..pac beat him at a weight he didn't make in 12 years..

stop favoring pac so much..show floyd some respect if you're a true boxing fan

Comment

i'd say this brings your boxing knowledge up a bit in my eyes, but it'd be ever better if you spoke the truth

pac is ducking floyd

AND

Floyd is ducking pac
                Thats pretty much how I see the fight going if it were to ever happen. Both too scared to get ktfo and loose their rep, so they dance around and paw at eachother. I think they should wear a dress.

Comment

mosley came from a big win then floyd whooped him then pac got the leftover..

de la hoya was at a good weight when floyd beat him..pac beat him at a weight he didn't make in 12 years..

stop favoring pac so much..show floyd some respect if you're a true boxing fan
                  take his balls out of your mouth.

shane was on 15-16 month hiatus. floyd takes "tuneups" when he's out that long.

dela was over 5 yrs past his prime and the fight was GARBAGE. you get 0 points for not being entertaining in the least, especially in the biggest PPV fight in history.

they both got nothing coming from me.

2002 and before floyd "pretty boy" gets plenty of respect. "money" may gets zero, he's a joke.

Comment

dela was over 5 yrs past his prime and the fight was GARBAGE. you get 0 points for not being entertaining in the least, especially in the biggest PPV fight in history.

2002 and before floyd "pretty boy" gets plenty of respect. "money" may gets zero, he's a joke.
                    well stop crying about it **** face..you're pretty hyped up for someone who claims not to give a **** about either fighter...pacs nutts all over you face

maybe you should lay down the liquor bottle kid..you're way to emotional to be talking about boxing.

Comment

The both of them are like giant turds blocking up the toilet. Imagine if Leonard, hearns, and hagler or Forman, Frasier and Ali acted like these ****s?
                      I feel bad for future fans. They don't have the "Gods" we did to look up to.
                      they have soft "business" men with gloves on. Get em a tutu to match their gloves and boots.

Comment

Working...
                      X