Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better knowledge in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BoZz and it's not even close. Even though BoZz has never claimed to be an authority on boxing or boxing history, his contributions are far more insightful than the bland nonsense spewed by Mark who's most probably the most pathetic all-round poster this site has ever seen.

Mark is a limited, xenophobic, mentally-weak f*ggot who succeeds in only thumping his own chest like the gorilla he is. His knowledge of boxing is comparable to pathetic wankers like STRUGG and the other non-distinct ******* and ***** ******s infesting NSB.

Comment

i haven't seen many of his posts on boxing, but i can imagine that bozz's knowledge runs deeper than his unassuming post in this thread lets on. bozz definitely takes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        most definitely markbnlv.

bozz=nuthugger.
        call me what you want..but one thing is for sure I know more about boxing than all *******s combined on here

i'd say this brings your boxing knowledge up a bit in my eyes, but it'd be ever better if you spoke the truth

pac is ducking floyd

AND

Floyd is ducking pac.
        Ducking is when you have to lie about having fear of needles,file lawsuits,ask for 10 million dollar penalties,ask for a 2 week gap,and then don't trust the USADA..pac is the ducker here for sure..well we know he's too dumb to think for himself..he's just doing what his boss arum is telling him..but that's even worse having to be arums b1tch and not being able to fight who ever you want.

Originally posted by SuperVillain View Post
        we hear a lot about how mark is a boxing expert. but that's mainly from mark himself. i haven't seen much evidence of his expertise. he likes barrera a lot apparently. who doesn't?

but i hear he spars 10 rounds at 5am, so that's ok. seems a bit unlikely, but wtf do i know, i'm no pro. i have a friend who's making his pro debut on one of ricky hatton's cards at the kc stadium at the end of october, and he's never sparred at 5am aither, but wtf does he know. if i didn't know better, i'd say mark had watched one too many mayweather 24/7 episodes and thought it'd be cool to say he does his training in the small hours just like floyd. but mark's not the kinda guy to say stupid stuff just to impress people online.

BUT, mark IS a nuthugger. he just conceals it a lot so that he doesn't look bad, but if you're observant of nsb, you'll notice that every so often his partiality boils over in nsb. i don't give a ****, i'll admit it, i'm a floyd nuthugger too (i'm also a kennedy mckinney, aaron pryor and a bunch of other fighters nuthugger), but i still know more about the sport than 99% of wapakmantards in this place. no need to be ashamed or hide it. i know floyd would happily pop manny in the face all night if only the fat toad arum wasn't the real barrier to a fight happening.

there's not much to pick between them, imo. i'd flip a coin, but bozz is a muslim, so that decides it.
        Damn right haha...and don't forget about our sparring session at 4 am tomorrow morning..we gotta follow marks foot steps..maybe if we follow his foot steps we'll be able to survive numerous drive by shootings and stabbings like he did.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Mark defo, Bozz is just a troll who I would make gargle my warm freshly spilled seed if I ever ran into him in a public bathroom.
        Shut your mouth you unfunny bastard lol..I noticed you've been trying to get my attention in a few threads..stalking me and trying your hardest to be funny and insulting at the same time

Hey I might be a troll..but a funny troll who pwns fools (like you)..you on the other hand tried numerous boring personas on here..and finally you decided to play the "sick" "funny" **** loving ****sexual just to be accepted by other posters what a attention seeking low life loser you are hahahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by ROSTAM View Post
          BoZz and it's not even close. Even though BoZz has never claimed to be an authority on boxing or boxing history, his contributions are far more insightful than the bland nonsense spewed by Mark who's most probably the most pathetic all-round poster this site has ever seen.

Mark is a limited, xenophobic, mentally-weak f*ggot who succeeds in only thumping his own chest like the gorilla he is. His knowledge of boxing is comparable to pathetic wankers like STRUGG and the other non-distinct ******* and ***** ******s infesting NSB.
          Mark is a joke ..he knows it we know it and his fake online friends know it but they're fake and two faced..they know he's lying but they still pretend that they believe him and his superhuman shooting and fighting stories lol

Most people on here hate mayweather fans(because not enough rep power) but they don't complain about *******s and the troll threads they create.

The difference is they gotta suck up to the pinoys (green bar matters)because it's obvious that most people on here have no life so they come on here and they make up stories to impress other posters..some pretend to be gang members others pretend to travel the world but I say they can all suck a dick lol

Comment

mark

bozz is a nuthugger

sometimes bozz makes me laugh as a result of the ******ed **** he spits on pac and mayweather...and no that's not a compliment up in hurrrrr *****

Comment

i'd say this brings your boxing knowledge up a bit in my eyes, but it'd be ever better if you spoke the truth

pac is ducking floyd

AND

Floyd is ducking pac.

i was just gon say that up in hurrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                mark

bozz is a nuthugger

sometimes bozz makes me laugh as a result of the ******ed **** he spits on pac and mayweather...and no that's not a compliment up in hurrrrr *****

You're Mexican acting like a black man who supports pacquiao (yes the guy who smashed half of mexico lol) and you're talking about nutthugin *****a hurr hurr??

But honestly man I've seen a few Mexicans on here who support pac even tho he smashing mexican fighters left right and centre..i know xcaret is a true mexican and maniac seems to support his mexican brothers...these other *****z forgot about their roots as soon as they jumped the border..sad *****z hurrr hurrr

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  (green bar matters)
                  allie.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperVillain View Post
                    we hear a lot about how mark is a boxing expert. but that's mainly from mark himself. i haven't seen much evidence of his expertise. he likes barrera a lot apparently. who doesn't?

but i hear he spars 10 rounds at 5am, so that's ok. seems a bit unlikely, but wtf do i know, i'm no pro. i have a friend who's making his pro debut on one of ricky hatton's cards at the kc stadium at the end of october, and he's never sparred at 5am aither, but wtf does he know. if i didn't know better, i'd say mark had watched one too many mayweather 24/7 episodes and thought it'd be cool to say he does his training in the small hours just like floyd. but mark's not the kinda guy to say stupid stuff just to impress people online.

BUT, mark IS a nuthugger. he just conceals it a lot so that he doesn't look bad, but if you're observant of nsb, you'll notice that every so often his partiality boils over in nsb. i don't give a ****, i'll admit it, i'm a floyd nuthugger too (i'm also a kennedy mckinney, aaron pryor and a bunch of other fighters nuthugger), but i still know more about the sport than 99% of wapakmantards in this place. no need to be ashamed or hide it. i know floyd would happily pop manny in the face all night if only the fat toad arum wasn't the real barrier to a fight happening.

there's not much to pick between them, imo. i'd flip a coin, but bozz is a muslim, so that decides it.

is this my boy stoney?

and you and "bozz" can cut the ******* bullshi t with me, i called those fools out so hard in a thread, they had to delete it. it was all quotes from the hugh grants of the world and barracuda about pac vs sugar ray and other atg's.

even my whipping boy yessir came in and gave up the props on that thread.

i got a bozz reply next.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      You're Mexican acting like a black man who supports pacquiao (yes the guy who smashed half of mexico lol) and you're talking about nutthugin *****a hurr hurr??

But honestly man I've seen a few Mexicans on here who support pac even tho he smashing mexican fighters left right and centre..i know xcaret is a true mexican and maniac seems to support his mexican brothers...these other *****z forgot about their roots as soon as they jumped the border..sad *****z hurrr hurrr
                      da ****kk?

***** u iz a hater

and i have to be pinoy to support pac? da ****? do i have to be British to support British? do i have to be black to support black fighters?

do i have to be white to support white fighters? I can support whoever a ***** wants to support up in hurrrr

and Pac smashed half of Mexico? Morales and Marquez both beat his ass

da dukkk?

hurrrr

1 more on da house

Comment

Working...
                      X