Who has the better knowledge in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    is this my boy stoney?

and you and "bozz" can cut the ******* bullshi t with me, i called those fools out so hard in a thread, they had to delete it. it was all quotes from the hugh grants of the world and barracuda about pac vs sugar ray and other atg's.

even my whipping boy yessir came in and gave up the props on that thread.

i got a bozz reply next.
    no, i'm not 'stoney'. don't know who that is.

i didn't suggest you were afflicted with *******ism. i said I, and many of my fellow unabashed floyd supporters, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *******s. *******s are the real disease, not *****s. *****s have been mischaracterized for too long. sure, there're some lame ones, but *******s have *****s beat for extremity and volume of lameness. it's not close. plus, *****s are correct in this instance. the barrier to the fight is that fat old frog, and anyone with a level head who isn't sitting on the fence knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      well stop crying about it **** face..you're pretty hyped up for someone who claims not to give a **** about either fighter...pacs nutts all over you face

maybe you should lay down the liquor bottle kid..you're way to emotional to be talking about boxing.
      right, im here shi tting on floyd and pac, and i have balls in my mouth???

you're a fool, you can't use that "you're getting mad" weak ass ploy against me, I'm always fired up about these two clowns (floyd and pac/arum) so you're saying absolutely nothing as usual. you're the one defending, I'm not. hence, you are the asslicker as usual.

and how did you come up with that awesome line about "putting down the liquor"? you're a genius. i only hope to be able to come up with that kind of unique comeback one day, AND YOU CALLED ME A KID! lol. i have kids, you have your parents house to live in. think about talking to me when you've at least paid rent before.

peon, watch it or ill run you outta here like you got ran off before when you were dillinger.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
        The both of them are like giant turds blocking up the toilet. Imagine if Leonard, hearns, and hagler or Forman, Frasier and Ali acted like these ****s?
        I feel bad for future fans. They don't have the "Gods" we did to look up to.
        they have soft "business" men with gloves on. Get em a tutu to match their gloves and boots.
        green fookin k.

i can't believe people clown themselves by actually defending these two lames. they are fukin jokes.

"im a champion, atg" but I'm not gonna fight the best guy in my division.

Comment

you're a fool, you can't use that "you're getting mad" weak ass ploy against me, I'm always fired up about these two clowns (floyd and pac/arum) so you're saying absolutely nothing as usual. you're the one defending, I'm not. hence, you are the asslicker as usual.

and how did you come up with that awesome line about "putting down the liquor"? you're a genius. i only hope to be able to come up with that kind of unique comeback one day, AND YOU CALLED ME A KID! lol. i have kids, you have your parents house to live in. think about talking to me when you've at least paid rent before.

peon, watch it or ill run you outta here like you got ran off before when you were dillinger.
          I did and it worked ...you gave me the angry two page response I was after..thanks son

ps: dillinger got banned

Comment

i've seen Mark actually try to talk about boxing without baiting...talk about topics other than PAC or PBF

Bozz on the other hand, pretty much says the same **** tryin to bait people into arguments so he can use his 'nyahahahahaha' *insert rolling smiley face* tagline....which he got from Tha_Greatest

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i've seen Mark actually try to talk about boxing without baiting...talk about topics other than PAC or PBF

Bozz on the other hand, pretty much says the same **** tryin to bait people into arguments so he can use his 'nyahahahahaha' *insert rolling smiley face* tagline....which he got from Tha_Greatest
              I don't create 20 threads a day talking about pac or floyd...most *******s/floyd haters do..not once have i seen you react to that...why not?? because you're the same piece of ******* sh** like them

And I don't do the 'nyhahahhaha' laugh..go to the nsb section and give us the link ?..it's quite funny actually you've been mad at me for the last two years (time to get a life) LOL
              Last edited by BoZz; 09-30-2011, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I did and it worked ...you gave me the angry two page response I was after..thanks son

ps: dillinger got banned
                your ass got handed to you, it was funny. thx for the entertainment

Comment

green fookin k.

i can't believe people clown themselves by actually defending these two lames. they are fukin jokes.

"im a champion, atg" but I'm not gonna fight the best guy in my division.
                  Cowards look for a man to stand behind. And will use every ounce of their mental resources to support their decision. They are behind in the race as it is, so it would be too costly of a loss to be proven wrong in their choice to "support" another man.

As it is. Ali would never be the "greatest" if he had made Frasier and Foreman jump through hoops to get in the ring. He risked having his head knocked clean off by both men, even lost to Frasier. But he also stood on his word, got in that damned ring and showed the world he is a great. Sure he had a loud ass mouth, (like Floyd) but he got in the ring with the best the world could throw at him and SHOWED the world he was just as great as he said he was.
                  Floyd was the business when he was fighting the Manfredy's, Castillo's and the Corallas' of the world. He was fighting the dangerous fighters that could very well have ended his precious perfect record. Ortiz was a joke of a fighter to choose. The world is granting him the title "great" if he'd just fight one ****ing guy.
                  He won't

Pacquiao? He's standing on that same doorstep, but also dances around making excuses for not getting in the ring with the one guy left to get through and earn that "great" title.
                  One ****ing guy and I'm sure even the "*****'s" would have to give it to him.
                  He won't.

**** both of these guys. I'm with B-Hop, cool old man who is still doing what he does against who ever he can.

Comment

your ass got handed to you, it was funny. thx for the entertainment
                    Not a problem kid,and thank you for the angry two page essay above

Comment

I don't create 20 threads a day talking about pac or floyd...most *******s/floyd haters do..not once have i seen you react to that...why not?? because you're the same piece of ******* sh** like them

And I don't do the 'nyhahahhaha' laugh..go to the nsb section and give us the link ?..it's quite funny actually you've been mad at me for the last two years (time to get a life) LOL

see? look how defensive this lil ***g0t gets when someone offers an opinion about him...

and no, dillinger...i'm not mad at you...you haven't said anything intelligent enough to warrant any type of emotion other than pity

true story

Comment

Working...
                      X