Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dexter Season 6 ħħħ SPOILERS ħħħ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last episode was f.uckin good.....i'm diggin this season a bunch...

setting up a lot of sh.it for the future...

that black dude is a good cop, surely Doakes 2.0 eventually....

I hope rogue Dexter lasts...

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      last episode was f.uckin good.....i'm diggin this season a bunch...

setting up a lot of sh.it for the future...

that black dude is a good cop, surely Doakes 2.0 eventually....

I hope rogue Dexter lasts...
      Yes, this last episode was a breath of fresh air. For a minute, I was fearing that Dexter would become converted by brother Sam and turn to god. When that little prick Nick started laughing about how he'd never get caught, after Dexter told him Sam "forgave him" and Dexter swiftly drowned him, I was very pleased. Now he's seeing his bro "the Ice Truck Killer" possibly instead of Harry... This could get very interesting. Such a great, dark and twisted show.

Comment

I could do without all the religous crap. There's enough of it on every forum, now its invaded dexter. I also hate Edward James Olmos, he always plays an annoying character, maybe thats why I also hate the religon angle. Tom Hanks little kid also annoys me. I could do without both of them.

The rest fits nicely. Ice truck killer and the trinity storyline are making a comeback, those were the best seasons.

Comment

just waiting to finish whole season first then download it

Dexter is still good, but not better than Breaking Bad IMO

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
            just waiting to finish whole season first then download it

Dexter is still good, but not better than Breaking Bad IMO
            I'd make Dexter my bitch. After a little whining from me, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              I love the religious implications in this season. Religious Serial Killers who think they're doing God's Workd, Vs the Atheist Vigilante Serial Killer who operates behind a Code of Ethics, but admits that he enjoys a good Kill for person reasons. And then you have the Good Religious person trying to influence Dexter's way of thinking in Mod Def, who got shot and died during last episode, telling Dex to not avenge him and forgive the Shooter, But Dex ended up drowning him anyway....

Love it.
              This show keeps getting better and better. By far my favorite show on tv.

And next week Trinity is back (even though we know he is dead). This should bring some new implications to the show!

Comment

Dexter was letting loose this episode; fucking a little slut, stealing her gun and going wild!

Comment

Story between Deb and Quinn is gay, too much soap opera ****. I have been enjoying the season as a whole,with the exception of that story and Colin Hanks completely blows at acting.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    I think he's doing a great job. to me it seems like he's going through what Dexter was going through when he was doing his first kills. It wouldn't surprise me if Edward James Olmos was playing the roll of Harry, in terms of having him being the only one that sees him & guiding Colin Hanks as he goes along.
                    Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    I don't get the innocent people dying either but there's gotta be a reason they're dying. I'm noticing a lot of Fight Club type behaivor with Colin Hanks & James Edward Olmos.

For whatever reason I'm feeling like Olmos' is dead and Hanks is just finishing or living his visions. Maybe he killed Olmos and feels guilty for doing so hence the reason why he gives in so easily. I found it odd that the waitress didn't acknowledge Olmos at the restaurant or when she was tied up. This season is really picking up steam.
                    I had a feeling Professor Gellar was dead from the jump but thought he was Travis' Harry. It's nice seeing the schizophrenia part of Travis actually come out now. It's crazy how he still thinks Gellar is alive after he set Dexter up to find him.

Another thing I find interesting is this Mazuka's computer geek intern. Did anyone notice that he was the one that bought the Ice Truck Killer's hand when that sexy ***** stole it? With the news that there's gonna be 2 new seasons after this one, I'm thinking they'll work him in as a future foe for Dexter. One that might even expose him to Deb. Unless her shrink does that first.

Should be good from here on out...Can't wait.

Comment

yeah that fool has the hand i was like ""sh**tttt".....maybe that geek and the chick that first stole it are in on something together....

Comment

Working...
                      X