Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for. The most racist thread in BS histor.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Report! View Post
      And...here... We... GO!

I hate white bread, white pasta, ham, cheese, balonga, tuna fish with white bread, turkey breast, angle food cake, Serial killers,People who are suicidal, meth addicts, pedophiles with glasses, serial killers, people who Like crack, ecstasy, LSD, PCP, penis pumps, Men with tight pants, Trailer trash, crackers, crackers with white cheese, honkeys, People who have no rhythm.

It's been nice knowing everyone. Bye bye!
      Have never heard of these, but they sound horrible. I guess I hate them too. So, it's been nice knowing everyone. Bye bye!

Comment

So your your telling me that this thread is not ban worthy? I've seen cocksuckers ban for less. Damn these mods are stupid.

Comment

Huge dissapointment. I was expecting something else.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Lol. This thread will start a ***** storm sooner or later. Just watch.

Comment

pathetic, i could make a waaaaay more racist white thread.

the gdogs is back comment is the thread winner. lame ass no joke havin mofo

Comment

GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  There are actually more black serial killers per capita than white. The most prolific serial killer in US history was Coral Eugene Watts, who murdered about 100 white women:

not true, he has 13 confirmed.

gary ridgeway has 71 confirmed, hundreds suspected.

Comment

There are actually more black serial killers per capita than white. The most prolific serial killer in US history was Coral Eugene Watts, who murdered about 100 white women:

I know you're trying to get your white supremacist bona fides here Tunney, but nobody in US history has been convicted of killing 100 women. And how would you know they were all white anyway?

Comment

from wiki:
                      that's not false, but ridgeway was responsible for more and suspected in more.

doesn't really matter, both should have been murdered by someone before they ever made it to prison.

Comment

Working...
                      X