Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for. The most racist thread in BS histor.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now for the moment you've all been waiting for. The most racist thread in BS histor.

And...here... We... GO!

I hate white bread, white pasta, ham, cheese, balonga, tuna fish with white bread, turkey breast, angle food cake, Serial killers,People who are suicidal, meth addicts, pedophiles with glasses, serial killers, people who Like crack, ecstasy, LSD, PCP, penis pumps, Men with tight pants, Trailer trash, crackers, crackers with white cheese, honkeys, People who have no rhythm.

It's been nice knowing everyone. Bye bye!

Wow that was anticlimactic...

Comment

Most disappointing thread from BS history.

Comment

dude, they're not going to ban you for this!You're obviously not racist enough./ Try something else to get bsnned, like boobs

Comment

Originally posted by Report! View Post
          And...here... We... GO!

I hate white bread, white pasta, ham, cheese, balonga, tuna fish with white bread, turkey breast, angle food cake, Serial killers,People who are suicidal, meth addicts, pedophiles with glasses, serial killers, people who Like crack, ecstasy, LSD, PCP, penis pumps, Men with tight pants, Trailer trash, crackers, crackers with white cheese, honkeys, People who have no rhythm.

that was the only part that made me laugh and not even with it being in conjunction with the rest of that bs you typed just the two words by themselves were funny

Comment

Lol. This thread will start a ***** storm sooner or later. Just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Report! View Post
              And...here... We... GO!

Comment

GDogs is back

Comment

Reported...for failing to be as racist as promised.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X