Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend Uglypug AKA Jack Black's twin AKA Solid Pecs.

Comment

• I'm mad that when I went to tinypic to upload it said type in this phrase: "One Hit Wonder"

Comment

• Jesus how did you guys manage to turn the picture thread into a full blown debate where people are arguing over probate/taxes?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug
          ARE U SERIOUS?! Who is that stud?! HOLLA AT YA BOY!!!!
          Oh that is you in your avatar? ha never would've guessed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            What does the average middle class person pay in taxes? Because I know the average American pays along the order of about 13%.

it depends entire on the state you live in

some states do not have an income tax

florida, texas, nevada, alaska, etc

they bring the average down that you were talking about, if that is an average for the tax rate for an american (13 percent or whichever you were claiming.)

most folk in the middle class in my experience pay a bit over 25% in taxes.

i'm self employed and i've had years where i've paid less, and years like this one where i've paid much more
            i looked to state as much income as i could in qualifying for a loan for my condo. it ended up working out and i qualified for the loan, but i'm going to end up paying a boatload more in taxes for the years than i would if i were to have written off more expenses the way i usually do.

next year when i file my income taxes and show that i am a homeowner i will write off the total cost of interest for the year against my income. if i pay 4k in interest for the year against the loan then i can subract that from my income, keeping me from having to pay taxes on it (around 1000 in taxes)

pay ya taxes
            and know ya taxes

Comment

• Me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                Me.

Yep, I would hide behind you in a riot situation.

Comment

• I can't post a picture cause I don't know how to, but you've seen me already so it's alright!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Lol Sarmiento praying that Sergio can keep getting the easiest fights possible. . . PLEEEAAASE! We pray that we don't have to fight the real threats!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X