No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    so your saying that if you wernt trolling you would have said federal taxes instead of using the troll tactic of using a general term like taxes and then redefining that general term everytime they are proven wrong?
    Income tax was (clearly) implied when I stated that the average American pays about 13% in asking someone (not you) what they thought the average middle class American paid.

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    buisness man makes 3 million a year at 35% government takes about 1 million a year leaving him with about 2 million.

OHHHH NOESSS!!!!! hes only making 2 million a year!!!!
    You made it clear you understood we were talking about income tax when you brought up the 35% top tax rate. You carried on (to the point of trolling) with these other taxes long after I made myself (even) more apparent.
    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 03-13-2012, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Income tax was (clearly) implied when I stated that the average American pays about 13% in asking someone (not you) what they thought the average middle class American paid.

You carried on (to the point of trolling) with these other taxes long after I made myself (even) more clear.
      is that the federal income tax, state income tax or local income tax....you know cause thats 18%...

it would have been clear if you said it.

Comment

is that the federal income tax, state income tax or local income tax....

it would have been clear if you said it.
        Again, if that isn't (painfully) obvious by now, then I probably can't help you.

Comment

Again, that if that isn't obvious by now, then I probably can't help you.
          really? making assumptions that people can read your mind?

again, nothing is obvious, unless you say it....unless of course your talking about your trolling.

one of the most dangerous things people do is make assumptions.

does it upset you knowing that Hilary Clinton has a better chance of becoming president, then any of the republicans currently running?
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-13-2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

really? making assumptions that people can read your mind?

again, nothing is obvious, unless you say it....unless of course your talking about your trolling.
            You're welcome for me letting you know how much you're actually paying in Federal Income Tax (10%.) Now kindly refrain from attacking those paying closer to 35% (and please pass it on to your Occutard buddies, along with the fact that almost half of wage earners in this country pay zero in Federal Income Taxes, which doesn't make them unpatriotic.)

Someone should tell Biden that the top rate under Reagan was considerably less than what it is now towards the end of his terms (when unemployment dropped to 4%.)

Comment

You're welcome for me letting you know how much you're actually paying in Federal Income Tax (10%.) Now kindly refrain from attacking those paying closer to 35% (and please pass it on to your Occutard buddies, along with the fact that almost half of wage earners in this country pay zero in Federal Income Taxes, which doesn't make them unpatriotic.)

magically it went from 13 to 10? its actually closer to 14%, for just federal income tax.

Comment

magically it went from 13 to 10? its actually closer to 14%, for just federal income tax.
                10 is what you pay, kiddo. Try to keep up. 13 is the average American, time for you to start "paying your fair share," I'm afraid.

Comment

10 is what you pay, kiddo. Try to keep up. 13 is the average American, time for you to start "paying your fair share," I'm afraid.
                  again assuming what you dont know, i pay 14%.

republicans are really ignorant people.

like my sig? your greed is destroying the world.

bed time, peace looser.

Comment

again assuming what you dont know, i pay 14%.
                    Based on your 40K a year figure, the only way you pay 14% in Federal Income Taxes is if you're still living with your parents. If so, my apologies.

republicans are really ignorant people.
                    Sounds like a pretty ignorant, bigoted statement to me.

like my sig? your greed is destroying the world.
                    I hope you're enjoying your computer, food, gasoline, clothes, entertainment, automobile, etc all brought to you courtesy of Capitalism.

bed time, peace looser.
                    What was it you said yesterday about "it's not what people say, but how they say it?" Good night, it's been fun. But before you go, you should know that there's only one O in loser. Glad to help.

In reference to your sig, you are aware that the top 3% of federal income tax payers currently contribute more than the bottom 97% of wage earners combined, aren't you?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterfer...e-on-taxation/
                    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 03-13-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• ARE U SERIOUS?! Who is that stud?! HOLLA AT YA BOY!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X