Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 years a slave: 5/5

Comment

• The Hobbit II - 8.5/10

Much better pace than the first Hobbit installment, really enjoyed this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        You seen Shame? One of my favourite films ever
        Yeah dude, McQueen and Fassbender are a great combination.

Comment

• Filth. 7.8 oot a ten.

Comment

• Stand Up Guys. 7/10.

The movie couldn't decide if it was a comedy, a drama, a gangster movie or what.
            Still, great performance by Christopher Walken and Al Pacino at least didn't chew up the scenery.

Comment

• We are what we are 5/5

Comment

• Triangle

8/10

Comment

• upside down

the visuals were excellent but stripped of it's bare essentials, i found it like an effin' soap opera in a science fiction setting... too cheesy and girly for me...

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    upside down

the visuals were excellent but stripped of it's bare essentials, i found it like an effin' soap opera in a science fiction setting... too cheesy and girly for me...

My thoughts too. Didn't "stay with me" in any way

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      The Man From Earth - 9/10 - It was a lot different than I had anticipated from reading the description. The film was in one setting, one place. I do actually like films with a lot of dialogue and for the most part one setting, like Glen Garry Glen Ross. I thought this movie was really good, it was a good sci fi story and very different from the all action sci fi films I have seen. I would recommend this film to any one who is okay with a film that is just a long conversation about a man explaining to his colleagues that he has been living for 14,000 years. The ending makes you go "Damn". If you like history, you'll like this film.
                      I've been on a movie binge from all these movie threads and this was the one I enjoyed most. The red highlights were the only words I read from your post and were enough to pique my interest. I wanted to go into the movie without knowing what the hell it was about and I'm glad I didn't.

I give it 7.5/10

Comment

Working...
                      X