No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greatest (1977)- 8/10

Film on Muhammad Ali in which the great man plays himself! A lot better than I expected it would be considering hes not an actor, its great seeing how the real man acted to key moments in his life. Here is the full movie to check out if anyones interested:

Comment

• Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
      any example of cheesy dialogue?
      Considering George Clooney was there to provide the comic releif, I found a lot of his banter to be pretty lame. Also he was still all upbeat and happy-go-lucky despite seeing all his crew members and friends shreaded to death in the spaceship wreckage. He was whistling away and listening to country music five minutes later, completly stranded in space, as if everything was cool.

I just couldn't buy into it.

As for bullock, she was the complete opposite for most of the movie, only really getting her **** together at the end. Granted if it were me in that position I would be the exact same, but I thought she was supposed to be a highly trained astronout. Instead shes flapping her arms around panicing at every turn. For example she could have detached herself at least five seconds before if she even tried. Also when clooney tells her to take sips of air, she carrys on chatting away. There are many other irritating errors she makes..

Sure its all just a movie, but these were simple things that could be easily corrected that really blew the immersion for me considering how hyped it was.
      Last edited by MBE; 12-29-2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Wolf of Wall Street was a ****ing riot. Completely unsympathetic to its characters, but damn was it a great watch.

8.5/10

Comment

• Kazaam. Starring Shaquille O'Neal.

10/10

Comment

• Wolf of Wall Street. 9/10. Great performance by DiCaprio.

Comment

• Dallas Buyers Club 9.5/10

Matthew deserves the Oscar. By far the greatest performance from Matt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Wolf of Wall Street. 9/10. Great performance by DiCaprio.
                Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                Wolf of Wall Street

9 out of 10
                lol wtf.. i'm a dicaprio and scorsese fan but that has got to be the shi.tiest movie i've seen.. i actually left without finishing it.. the only thing i like in that movie was the matthew scenes that was hilarious..

47 ronin

8/10 it could have been better with more action

Comment

• Originally posted by mercadojglb View Post
                  Dallas Buyers Club 9.5/10

Matthew deserves the Oscar. By far the greatest performance from Matt.
                  matthew was good and funny in wolf of wall street..

Comment

• American Hustle: 9.0/10
                    - Possibly my favorite movie from 2013. Best cast ensemble since The Departed IMO. O. Russel is becoming a force to be reckoned with.

Wolf of Wall Street 8.2/10
                    - Another stellar performance from Leo and a great story overall. Vintage Scorsese.

Frozen: 8.0/10
                    - Good songs and family fun, I enjoyed it even with the annoying snowman character.
                    Last edited by _original_; 01-08-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Saw Riddick the director's cut. I'd give it a 7/10. Good action sci-fi movie & would suggest to people familiar with the franchise to watch that version instead of the theatrical. It fills in the gaps & makes more sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X