Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

You don't do torrents ?

Unless you're a MC fan, it's not really a keeper.
    I don't do torrents as it's best to be squeaky clean due to my job.

Comment

• Harakiri. from 1962. Thought it was fantastic. Great story, no idea where they were taking it until the climax. Fantastic film. 8/10

I literally just found out that Takeshi Miike remade this film, while pulling up the trailer to post...So I know what I'm doing this weekend
      Last edited by _Rexy_; 07-12-2021, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Southern Comfort 1981

I rate it 8/10. It's definitely my kind of movie. A group of National Guard soldiers go into the Louisiana bayous for a routine training mission. They don't even carry live rounds in their rifles. All is well until some shooters take out their captain with real rounds. Ha. From there, they battle the attackers and of course have many internal scuffles as well. Powers Boothe is excellent here as is Keith Carradine and I also really enjoyed Brion James as the French-speaking cajun captive. He doesn't speak much but he sells his expressions instead. This is good acting and good action and some great moments. I definitely recommend.

356267b25c92d2334ad276a7aff87537.jpg

Comment

• I watched a movie with Denzel Washington and Rami Malek, they were both detectives covering up a murder. Fawk I can't remember the name of it. It was a psychological thriller. It was called the little things
          Last edited by Mike_b; 07-12-2021, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I don't do torrents as it's best to be squeaky clean due to my job.
            Janitor ?

J/K

I won't corrupt you

Comment

• Judas and The Black Messiah

8/10

Entertaining and heart breaking. Didn’t necessarily enjoy it but I think it’s important that you watch the film.

Comment

• Gunpowder Milkshake

6/10

action packed film with a slow start that takes you places you didn’t see coming.

Comment

• The Paper Tigers

9/10

funny af action packed movie. A must see

98% Critic score on Rotten Tomatoes.
                  93% Audience score.

It’s about three former Kung Fu prodigies who investigate the death of their sensei. They are middle aged now and broken down but they try to tap into what they once were as they slowly start to uncover the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                    The Paper Tigers

9/10

funny af action packed movie. A must see

98% Critic score on Rotten Tomatoes.
                    93% Audience score.

It’s about three former Kung Fu prodigies who investigate the death of their sensei. They are middle aged now and broken down but they try to tap into what they once were as they slowly start to uncover the truth.
                    Sounds like a good one. I'll check it out.

Comment

• My Dinner with Hervé

HBO movie where Peter Dinklage plays Hervé Villechaize, who was the dwarf on Fantasy Island.

I'm too young to have seen the show but it was still a fun and entertaining movie.

6.5-7/10

Comment

Working...
                      X