Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    Black Widow (2021 Action/Adv)

Story takes place from when she was alive (if you follow her character). She teams up with some people close to her to finish a mission she thought she had completed. Evil villain has changed the minds of a bunch of girls and raised them to be unstoppable assassins. They are called The Widows and they are scattered all over the world. With as push of a button, Evil villain will unleash an epic fury the world has never seen.

Great action scenes, ridiculous (typical) comic book plot. Tries to add humor and gets it right some of the time. If you ask me, why not just get a bunch of homeless males and really make the best assassins ?!?!?
    Man > woman all day

Or better yet, fuk gender and just collect as many homeless rats as you could ?!?!? Don't know why the Evil villain had to limit himself with only girls (besides this being a grl power type movie). The men in this movie are either fat and out of shape and feeble minded

6/10
    I'm going to have to watch now.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

I'm going to have to watch now.

Was hoping for sexier costumes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        Black Widow (2021 Action/Adv)

Story takes place from when she was alive (if you follow her character). She teams up with some people close to her to finish a mission she thought she had completed. Evil villain has changed the minds of a bunch of girls and raised them to be unstoppable assassins. They are called The Widows and they are scattered all over the world. With as push of a button, Evil villain will unleash an epic fury the world has never seen.

Great action scenes, ridiculous (typical) comic book plot. Tries to add humor and gets it right some of the time. If you ask me, why not just get a bunch of homeless males and really make the best assassins ?!?!?
        Man > woman all day

Or better yet, fuk gender and just collect as many homeless rats as you could ?!?!? Don't know why the Evil villain had to limit himself with only girls (besides this being a grl power type movie). The men in this movie are either fat and out of shape and feeble minded

6/10
        I am debating if I want to buy this on the Disney+ app for $30 now or just wait until it's available for free in October. (I'm still staying away from movie theaters.)

Comment

• The Quiet Place 2: 5/10

I knew this was going to be bad from the opening scenes when the creatures descend to earth from the sky. The dad runs into a cafe and immediately puts his finger to his mouth to shush his daughter and then covers the mouth of another customer. This is fan service to the highest degree, to get the fans at theaters to say, "Oh remember when he does that in the first film?" derrp. First of all these creatures have just arrived and he knows absolutely nothing about them or their heightened sense of hearing or that they're blind. I hate when writers sacrifice logic to appease dumb movie-goers.

After this scene, it cuts to present day in which they all go through the same motions as first film, they contort their faces, walk at snail pace and literally make dumb moves like leaving to find oxygen without telling the son the tank only has a few ml left. AND I WANTED TO CHOKE THE LIFE OF THAT ANNOYING DAUGHTER. Such a detestable piece of ****, leaving her family without so much as a note.

Another thing I hated about this movie was that there were no likeable characters. I couldn't care less if they all died. Especially the mother. She imposes herself on some guy's shelter, he feeds her and takes her in and then guilts him into searching for her stupid daughter. **** her.

Comment

• The Conjuring 3: The Devile Made Me Do It

First two movies were actually scary. The third was a tedious POS. It was like watching a procedural cop show than an actual horror film.
            GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

• Identity (2003) - 6/10

Not bad. Appreciate the writer subverting the whodunnit expectations most movies of this genre have, but the film doesn't really flesh out the psychopath's background to give the ending more of an impact. It feels like two films spliced together, but it's a decent watch if you're jaded with run of the mill thrillers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I am debating if I want to buy this on the Disney+ app for $30 now or just wait until it's available for free in October. (I'm still staying away from movie theaters.)
                You don't do torrents ?

Unless you're a MC fan, it's not really a keeper.

Comment

• Snowpiercer 7.3/10

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    The Conjuring 3: The Devile Made Me Do It

First two movies were actually scary. The third was a tedious POS. It was like watching a procedural cop show than an actual horror film.
                    I was also disappointed with the third installment. James Wan needs to come back to directing these. He is currently producing The Crooked Man and The Nun 2, not sure if he is directing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      The Quiet Place 2: 5/10

I knew this was going to be bad from the opening scenes when the creatures descend to earth from the sky. The dad runs into a cafe and immediately puts his finger to his mouth to shush his daughter and then covers the mouth of another customer. This is fan service to the highest degree, to get the fans at theaters to say, "Oh remember when he does that in the first film?" derrp. First of all these creatures have just arrived and he knows absolutely nothing about them or their heightened sense of hearing or that they're blind. I hate when writers sacrifice logic to appease dumb movie-goers.

After this scene, it cuts to present day in which they all go through the same motions as first film, they contort their faces, walk at snail pace and literally make dumb moves like leaving to find oxygen without telling the son the tank only has a few ml left. AND I WANTED TO CHOKE THE LIFE OF THAT ANNOYING DAUGHTER. Such a detestable piece of ****, leaving her family without so much as a note.

Another thing I hated about this movie was that there were no likeable characters. I couldn't care less if they all died. Especially the mother. She imposes herself on some guy's shelter, he feeds her and takes her in and then guilts him into searching for her stupid daughter. **** her.
                      I think he was just trying to get them to be quiet so the creature, who was right outside the store, wouldn't hear them. Sort of like a murdered outside the house looking for victims and everyone is chatting away.

Comment

Working...
                      X