• eddie murphy - boomerang - i give it a 5/10 at best

Comment

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
      eddie murphy - boomerang - i give it a 5/10 at best
      I like that movie. Decent love story.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I like that movie. Decent love story.
        i liked it too, just felt that me and my fiance could see everything coming before it happened.

Comment

• seen three billboards . mcdormand and rothwell where great. id rather the man who raped her daughter get his head blown off. but i guess it was like real life

Comment

• The Shape of Water. Surprised the right wingers here haven't commented on this movie. Several story lines but the most obvious one was this: ****s, minorities in general including Jews, blacks, Greenies, handicapped, and sensitive elites are better than white conservatives.

Creature/mute girl love story ridiculous.

Great acting, directing, cinematography. Michael Shannon fantastic and so was Octavia (Olivia?) Spencer.

5/10

Comment

• The Foreigner, 9/10.

Comment

• Atomic Blonde. 5/10.

The fight scenes were hit and miss but there was some hot lezbo action with Charlize Theron.

Comment

• watched inception for the first time in a long time yesterday, makes me want to lucid dream again

Comment

• Lucky. Last film by the late, great, Harry Dean Stanton. Great acting and story.
                    An end of life, Zen type message. Might not resonate with you youngsters.

10/10

Comment

• Don't believe the hype it's really really bad one the worst movies I had to sit through

3/10

Comment

Working...
                      X