Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rented Straw dogs this week. I never seen the original, but really liked the remake. It started fairly quickly and then slowly boiled to a pretty violent end. Some disturbing scenes as well. I thought the charactors where all done pretty well.

Defintly worth the rent. Give it a 8 outa 10 I guess.

Comment

Sorry was tryin to post the trailer to movie above but cant figure it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDk23...layer_embedded

Comment

Universal Soldier : Regeneration.

The movie is .............................JUST F.U.C.K.I.N.G BAD ASS !!!!!!! The story isnt the best ever but who the hell cares man , the fight scenes are just epic !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
          I'm assuming this is the U.S. version in theaters now. Saw the original on DVD a while back and liked it. Was a bit long but still kept ya interested. Was wonderin if it would even be worth seeing the U.S version now since the mystery part would already be ruined
          Whats do you mean the original? from what year?

I would def see it! like i said its one of the best movies ive ever seen. i mean it may ruin it since you know the mystery part but that also applies to people that actually read the book

Its just a great piece of filmography

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Whats do you mean the original? from what year?

I would def see it! like i said its one of the best movies ive ever seen. i mean it may ruin it since you know the mystery part but that also applies to people that actually read the book

Its just a great piece of filmography
            2009, Its same book ,just was wonderin how different if any the U.S. version is. Yeah once you know the story/ending may not be as good.

Here is link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132620/

Comment

The Devil Inside it was a good 6.5/10
              i thought it was cool. pretty disturbing.
              but with the ending...i felt like someone gave me head out but didnt let me cum.
              it pissed me off. like what the ****, did they run out of money and couldnt finish the movie so they gave us a quick-ass ending?

Comment

I think it was Gaspar Noe's "Enter the Void", which is an excellent film, but definitely not for everyone.

Comment

Devil (NOT the devil inside me) - 5/10. a decent thriller. . . might be worth a watch if you catch it on HBO and nothing else is on.

shyamalan has definitely seen better days. . . .

Comment

Johnny english 2 6/10

s'ok funny about as good as the first one....never really need to watch it again.

Comment

• Bugsy [1991] :
                      Journey 2: The Mysterious Island [2012] :
                      Life Remote Control [2011] :

E

Comment

Working...
                      X