No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MI: 4 - GREAT!!!!

Sherlock Holmes 2 - Very Dissapointing. (I'm a Guy Ritchie fan )

Comment

Watched Dont Be Afraid of the Dark, last night. 6/10. Whats the scare factor of little evil rat likecritters living in a basement suppose to do.. alright movie, kinda stupid tho.

Comment

the tuskegee airmen 10/10 i laughed i cried, really a great movie in every aspect and i reccomend it to any one.

Fan Boys 9/10 saw it for the first time a few days ago, it was so good i watched it twice.

Comment

Watch Warrior tonight. It was excellent. Great performances and a compelling story.

Comment

Originally posted by Burning Phoenix View Post
            Watch Warrior tonight. It was excellent. Great performances and a compelling story.
            ive seen a few "ufc" movies and they have all been quite disapointing.

saw arena a while back, didnt have the same this was made by the ufc type feel, it was pretty good.

been hearing alot about warrior, your the third person to reccomend it in this thread, i might have to check it out today and give a rating.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              ive seen a few "ufc" movies and they have all been quite disapointing.

saw arena a while back, didnt have the same this was made by the ufc type feel, it was pretty good.

been hearing alot about warrior, your the third person to reccomend it in this thread, i might have to check it out today and give a rating.
              You should. I don't care much about MMA but it's more than just dude fighting and training sequences. More a drama film than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Burning Phoenix View Post
                You should. I don't care much about MMA but it's more than just dude fighting and training sequences. More a drama film than anything else.
                id reccomend cheking out Arena, bit of a drama film with a crazy twist at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                  id reccomend cheking out Arena, bit of a drama film with a crazy twist at the end.
                  will do!

Comment

Entre les murs [2008] :
                    Contraband [2012] :
                    Saved! [2004] :

E

Comment

Harold and Kumar save Christmas
                      Good stoner movie but if your looking for a decent plotline its not there.

Comment

Working...
                      X