• Show
Clear All

• Spectre: 6.5/10

Comment

• About Billions: The Complete Saga

10/10

Comment

• Just watched it.

Pretty good. Thought it could have been trimmed down a little. Kinda a mixture of genres.

I've seen some pretty extreme movies, and I will say that the death of one of the characters was among the most brutal I have ever seen. Holy shit was that a rough way to go out.

Comment

• Southpaw. Like a 4/10.

Being a follower of real boxing -- it's just hard to see an acted/scripted version of it. It's too cheesy compared to the real deal. And I also have a real hard time getting past seeing Jake Gyllenhaal as the light heavyweight champion of the world, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Just watched it.

Pretty good. Thought it could have been trimmed down a little. Kinda a mixture of genres.

I've seen some pretty extreme movies, and I will say that the death of one of the characters was among the most brutal I have ever seen. Holy shit was that a rough way to go out.
            Agreed, it was 1 am and I couldn't get to sleep afterwards.

Comment

• saw it last night with a friend after this thread appeared, thanks righteous.

the old man was my favorite character.

anyone notice they used two dudes from the new fargo season in this movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                I haven't seen it but Kurt Russell might be one of those actors that gets better with age.
                He is also in Quentin Tarantino's newest movie The Hateful Eight.

i never thought he was bad, he just wasn't all that dynamic.

he was either a badass who cracked a few light jokes or nothing at all.

looking forward to bone tomahawk.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                  saw it last night with a friend after this thread appeared, thanks righteous.

the old man was my favorite character.

anyone notice they used two dudes from the new fargo season in this movie?
                  Yep. Patrick Wilson and the dude that plays Hanzee.
                  Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 11-12-2015, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Is this movie out yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post

watched it on my way home last night...ehhh it was decent, it was definitely no Platoon but watchable

7.0/10

The ending was lame. I enjoyed everything up until that point.

Comment

Working...
                      X