Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched The Man From U.N.C.L.E. last night. Decent movie, a bit cheesy and James Bond esque but I suppose thats the novelty of it. Also, Alicia Vikander is very attractive.

Comment

• Kung Fury. Caught it on netflix...it was good for a few laughs, not serious at all. Would watch again. 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        I wasn't big on Episode II

and as far as my favorite they have to be Episode IV, V, VI and I ( in that order )
        I dont do Roman numerals, but i think i agree. Although Empire Strikes Back is usually the favourite.

Im not watching any Star Wars films before the new one. It may set the bar too high. I wouldnt be surprised if it sucks.

Comment

• Saw THE GIFT with Jason Bateman. It's ok as a TV movie, not something worth renting. I'll rate it with a 6.8

Another one I saw was KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE. My coworker loved it. I thought I was a pile of crap, and I recently saw they're making a 2nd part. I give it 4.5.

Comment

• SPECTRE: 2/10

Garbage movie written by people who are 10-year-olds. The twist was literally taken from the Austin Powers movies. SERIOUSLY.

Comment

• Southpaw 6/10 (as a boxing film, 7/10)

Was a decent boxing film. Suffered from the same problems all fictional boxing films seem too which is going completely over the top with the boxing side, but the storyline was solid and Jake Gyllanhall is a good actor.

Comment

• The Wolfpack

Documentary about a group of siblings locked away in a Manhattan apartment who find out about the world via the films they watch.

Great flick. 8/10. Check it out if you haven't.

Comment

• saw crimson peak yesterday. it sucked imo. the only good thing is mia wasikowska, but even her couldn't save it

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                    The Wolfpack

Documentary about a group of siblings locked away in a Manhattan apartment who find out about the world via the films they watch.

Great flick. 8/10. Check it out if you haven't.

I heard of that. Thanks for the reminder.

At the moment im busy with Godzilla vs Megaguirus.
                    For any Godzilla fans, Godzilla vs Destroyah (1995) was pretty good.

Anyone seen Raid 2?
                    The first was excellent.

Comment

• watched it on my way home last night...ehhh it was decent, it was definitely no Platoon but watchable

7.0/10

Comment

Working...
                      X