New to Boxingscene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    HOT SH*IT!!!
    I've lived in GA, TX, HI, NJ, Panama, PR, and Germany. Not once did a house or apartment or town house that I lived in had a basement like the one of a typical North Eastern American home. Is that hard to believe? There is no need for basements in PR or Panama because with all of the rain they would probably be flooded all of the time. I am guessing you have lived in Canada your whole life. SMH

Comment

• Well I don't recall asking you for your geographical biography but thanks?

I have given you an open invitation to see that I am a female now so if you choose not to take it, you will just prove my point, you are an absolute ********, with nothing better to do then talk **** to a random GIRL on the Internet.

And just to make your life easier here's a link:

Do make sure you let me know it's you though! :') X

http://www.facebook.com/missie.sunshine

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
        Well I don't recall asking you for your geographical biography but thanks?

I have given you an open invitation to see that I am a female now so if you choose not to take it, you will just prove my point, you are an absolute ********, with nothing better to do then talk **** to a random GIRL on the Internet.

I clicked it and it said "content not found"

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I clicked it and it said "content not found"
          It worked fine for me, plus I am in the public search but here is the link again.

Comment

The geographical info was for Horton. Prove yourself by uploading on the spot photos on Boxingscene. That way everybody can know the truth. If you don't then you only prove my point; you are a dude getting your rocks off posing as a female on BS. Peace out I'm done with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
              The geographical info was for Horton. Prove yourself by uploading on the spot photos on Boxingscene. That way everybody can know the truth. If you don't then you only prove my point; you are a dude getting your rocks off posing as a female on BS. Peace out I'm done with you!
              HAHAHAHAHA! I did that though, and clearly it wasn't good enough. You look like an absolute douchebag, I have said I have video on my account of me, what could be more proof? Considering you are the only person still questioning my gender, I don't think I need to post pictures on here. So you aren't taking me up on my offer? Thank you sir. You are indeed a ********.

Comment

• Damn! This thread is still going!

Comment

dont worry about him it seems argueing is the only way he can talk to real live women.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA! I did that though, and clearly it wasn't good enough. You look like an absolute douchebag, I have said I have video on my account of me, what could be more proof? Considering you are the only person still questioning my gender, I don't think I need to post pictures on here. So you aren't taking me up on my offer? Thank you sir. You are indeed a ********.
                    Read my last 2 posts d ic k head. Over and Out.

Comment

• Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                      I've lived in GA, TX, HI, NJ, Panama, PR, and Germany. Not once did a house or apartment or town house that I lived in had a basement like the one of a typical North Eastern American home. Is that hard to believe? There is no need for basements in PR or Panama because with all of the rain they would probably be flooded all of the time. I am guessing you have lived in Canada your whole life. SMH
                      yep, i have lived in Canada my whole life and i will continue to live here.

i guess it's not so hard to believe that you haven't had a basement. it just seemed funny to me so relax ya mind, let ya conscience flee free. get down to the sound of E P M D!

Comment

Working...
                      X