No announcement yet.

New to Boxingscene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
    100 + million points already, wow she is good.
    200+ posts also. I've had this account since 09, this is my main account now, and just got 200+ posts. That's pretty good Boss Lady.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
      HAHAHAHAHA! Keep going, you look like a right fu*king prick and you are making it worse! You know how you can tell the difference between a Man and a ******** Internet bully pretending to be a man? A man will admit when he is wrong and apologise. YOU ARE A ********. I really hope my picture was a big kick to those little grapes you are trying to passoff as balls. You are pathetic, I win. Trololololololol lalalalalala!

Yep, you can suck my **** by the way, first I need to pull it out of my bedside table's drawer. Then you can bend over for me, since you are now well and truly my b!tch. Say please and I may even use a little lube for you, sweetcheeks. xx
      spyvsspy you are being "E-nihalated!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
        200+ posts also. I've had this account since 09, this is my main account now, and just got 200+ posts. That's pretty good Boss Lady.
        Thank you.

This is the first time in my life me not shutting up is looked at as a good thing. Success. :')

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA! Keep going, you look like a right fu*king prick and you are making it worse! You know how you can tell the difference between a Man and a ******** Internet bully pretending to be a man? A man will admit when he is wrong and apologise. YOU ARE A ********. I really hope my picture was a big kick to those little grapes you are trying to pass off as balls. You are pathetic, I win. Trololololololol lalalalalala!

Yep, you can suck my **** by the way, first I need to pull it out of my bedside table's drawer. Then you can bend over for me, since you are now well and truly my b!tch. Say please and I may even use a little lube for you, sweetcheeks. xx
          Too much testosterone flowing thru you to be a woman. Oh and the dildo, leave your childrens' father out of this. It's bad enough that they live in a two father household. hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
            Whata whore haha. jk

Comment

• Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
              Too much testosterone flowing thru you to be a woman. Oh and the dildo, leave your childrens' father out of this. It's bad enough that they live in a two father household. hahahaha
              It's not called testosterone you muppet, it's called assertiveness, just because I am female doesn't mean I am going to fall apart 'cause paedo-bear wants to give me a little abuse on the big scary Internet ... BOO ****ING HOO. I am an Arsenal supporter who dated a Spurs supporter, do your worst mate and you couldn't keep up with the banter I am use to.

As for my children's father ... HAHAHA! What a sad little man you are, if I am a guy, how could another guy get me pregnant? I am positive your test tubes must be so proud to have a special little bastard like you running around, again that is assuming test tubes have feelings.

Back to you and I, sweetcheeks, did you want me to get the strap on, or should I just fist you the way your uncle use to when you were a child? X

Comment

Thank you.

This is the first time in my life me not shutting up is looked at as a good thing. Success. :')
                No wonder you were drawn to boxingscene, after all, your pic reminds everybody of a punching bag. harhahahaharha

I think you did us all a favor by leaving the phone in the way hahrharhhahahahabwahaha
                Last edited by spyvsspy; 09-13-2011, 01:16 AM. Reason: add

Comment

It's not called testosterone you muppet, it's called assertiveness, just because I am female doesn't mean I am going to fall apart 'cause paedo-bear wants to give me a little abuse on the big scary Internet ... BOO ****ING HOO. I am an Arsenal supporter who dated a Spurs supporter, do your worst mate and you couldn't keep up with the banter I am use to.

As for my children's father ... HAHAHA! What a sad little man you are, if I am a guy, how could another guy get me pregnant? I am positive your test tubes must be so proud to have a special little bastard like you running around, again that is assuming test tubes have feelings.

Back to you and I, sweetcheeks, did you want me to get the strap on, or should I just fist you the way your uncle use to when you were a child? X
                  Now we are getting somewhere. Confessing, are we?

Comment

• dis ***** iz an alt up in hurrrrrr

he's not funny
                    he's not clever
                    he's not smart

he JUST wants attention

Comment

• The closest thing you are to a woman is "Fiona" from Shrek.

Comment

Working...
                      X