No announcement yet.

New to Boxingscene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
    Can you please tell me how a girl is supposed to "speak" seeing as you are now claiming to be an expert ... is that because you are a transexual? I am certain with your personality you are a fat, 45 year old virgin wanking to teletubies on Youtube in your mum's basement, so I am positive you definitely don't have any first hand knowledge of what a women sounds or speaks like. I am a girl, why is that so hard to believe ... Or is it because you are secretly praying that I am indeed, a 12 year old boy so you can have a paedo-wank whilst replying to me?
    Hey Dumb a ss, other than the mere fact that you have not been able to prove without a doubt that you are in fact female your speech patterns are not those of a female. I specialize in psychological profiling b itc h and the way that you construct your posts are all the proof that I need. Top it off with the endless excuses of pics and what not and...CASE CLOSED! Oh and by the way I am not 45, fat, virgin, don't watch Teletubies, and never lived in a house with a basement.

Comment

• Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
      and never lived in a house with a basement.
      HOT SH*IT!!!

Comment

Hey Dumb a ss, other than the mere fact that you have not been able to prove without a doubt that you are in fact female your speech patterns are not those of a female. I specialize in psychological profiling b itc h and the way that you construct your posts are all the proof that I need. Top it off with the endless excuses of pics and what not and...CASE CLOSED! Oh and by the way I am not 45, fat, virgin, don't watch Teletubies, and never lived in a house with a basement.
        Well YOU RAGING FU*KWIT you should really look into a new line of work if that is actually your profession. As I am female, in case you think swearing is a gender based privilege I am living proof it is not, sir. You are an absolute moron, instead of me proving I am a female , which I have done, you prove I am a guy since you are so brilliant ... go on love ...

Comment

• 52 pages? Really guys?

Comment

Go play, hide and go rape with your neighbour's cat.

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by tim horton View Post
              Your name is making me want an Ice Cap ... Just sayin'.

Comment

Well YOU RAGING FU*KWIT you should really look into a new line of work if that is actually your profession. As I am female, in case you think swearing is a gender based privilege I am living proof it is not, sir. You are an absolute moron, instead of me proving I am a female , which I have done, you prove I am a guy since you are so brilliant ... go on love ...
                Who said anything about swearing? It is the way you compose your words that gives you away. The male/female brain works very differently and you put together your phrases as would a man. Remember the male is a rational thinker first, the female, emotional. Females sentence structures tend to sound more appeasing as when compared to males. This happens at an unconscious level of which our motor skills have no control of. Now both you and I know that there is no way that I can post undeniable proof that you are not a female. But we DO KNOW that YOU can post proof that you are. The funny thing is that you always come up with an excuse and you always refer to that one picture. What stops you from instantly posting a picture where we can all tell that its you? You certainly have the technology for it. You are knowledgeable to do it as well. I can most certainly take a pic right now of myself and post it to prove that I am not the fat, 45 year old living in my mother's basement that you accused me of being earlier. What I think impede's you posting pics is the fact that you have underdeveloped male organs hanging between your legs. Hence you are a ****in dude. If you care to debate, you can start by posting random pics of yourself at the request of other BS members. Its justifiable considering the fact that you probably might be a dude getting off on the ignorance of some of the BS members here.

Comment

• A female signs up for the forum and it gets over 500 replies.

REALLY?!

Comment

• Bunch of virgin *******.

Comment

Who said anything about swearing? It is the way you compose your words that gives you away. The male/female brain works very differently and you put together your phrases as would a man. Remember the male is a rational thinker first, the female, emotional. Females sentence structures tend to sound more appeasing as when compared to males. This happens at an unconscious level of which our motor skills have no control of. Now both you and I know that there is no way that I can post undeniable proof that you are not a female. But we DO KNOW that YOU can post proof that you are. The funny thing is that you always come up with an excuse and you always refer to that one picture. What stops you from instantly posting a picture where we can all tell that its you? You certainly have the technology for it. You are knowledgeable to do it as well. I can most certainly take a pic right now of myself and post it to prove that I am not the fat, 45 year old living in my mother's basement that you accused me of being earlier. What I think impede's you posting pics is the fact that you have underdeveloped male organs hanging between your legs. Hence you are a ****in dude. If you care to debate, you can start by posting random pics of yourself at the request of other BS members. Its justifiable considering the fact that you probably might be a dude getting off on the ignorance of some of the BS members here.

First of all, I construct my sentences with thought and care, BECAUSE I AM LITERATE, EDUCATED AND NOT A ****ING MORON. I grew up with all boys, FFS I maybe have 3 female friends. Why the fu*ck would I get emotional about the Internet, love? Do you really think that you have some sort of magical powers to make a lasting impression on my life? I hate to burst your bubble, but you don't. Yeah I can take pictures of myself all day long, but why should I? I have pictures I like of myself that I choose to use, if you would like to add my Facebook, my account has been open for years, hell there is even video of me on there speaking. Missie Sunshine. Search it, and then you can take your $2 assesment of me and my brain and shove it right up your arse. K?

Comment

Working...
                      X