New to Boxingscene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
    why did you give me gray k and i dont understand the message you left me
    I have no idea either, may have been having a ***** fit.

I apologise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
      Go play, hide and go rape with your neighbour's cat.

That is all.
      Why are you playing hard to get? and I have a court order not to come within 100feet of my neighbours cat. Im on the Cat Offender Registry.

There is only one way to prove to internet thugs that you are real, thats to meet up with me and make a xhamster video that we will sell and use it to buy some White Pepsi.

Come at me ho.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Your friend is a ******,while you are on the rise he is on the fall,i would suggest to said friend he stfu.
        Yes Boss Lady, if your friend is unable to refrain from his verbal phaggotry i am afraid that we will be unable to restrain Mark. I suspect that it would ended up looking something like this....

Glasgow Smile ftw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          Yes Boss Lady, if your friend is unable to refrain from his verbal phaggotry i am afraid that we will be unable to restrain Mark. I suspect that it would ended up looking something like this....

Glasgow Smile ftw.
          I hear Mark is good at e-beef?

Comment

• You can change it in privacy settings..

Comment

• +=

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Why are you playing hard to get? and I have a court order not to come within 100feet of my neighbours cat. Im on the Cat Offender Registry.

There is only one way to prove to internet thugs that you are real, thats to meet up with me and make a xhamster video that we will sell and use it to buy some White Pepsi.

Come at me ho.

The only way I would 'come at you' is behind the wheel of a very large truck whilst you are stood in the street pissing yourself like the pathetic little b1tch you are. You could do nothing with a woman like me, son. Aside from that, I'm not into fisting prepubescent boys whilst they shout out 'harder mummy.'

Bye Pwincess xx

Comment

• Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                  You can change it in privacy settings..
                  I just did. So poke away.

Comment

I just did. So poke away.
                    Still no change....

Comment

The only way I would 'come at you' is behind the wheel of a very large truck whilst you are stood in the street pissing yourself like the pathetic little b1tch you are. You could do nothing with a woman like me, son. Aside from that, I'm not into fisting prepubescent boys whilst they shout out 'harder mummy.'

Bye Pwincess xx
                      They dont give licenses to woman, you would probably hit 30 cars before hitting me. Stupid twat. I feel we are getting closer and closer, I can feel your heat and I can see past the defense shield and the tough exterior, when I find the center its going to be like a tootsie roll.

Comment

Working...
                      X