No announcement yet.

New to Boxingscene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    Sorry for not reading through 50 pages...
    That's ok mate....

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
      I am not a gangster, please. I am a virgin can u please teach me how u do it? U look like u have alot of experience.

fine it will be 2 bus tickets, why are u so rude? where are you? Downtown or North York?

Lets make a sex tape, it will only take around 30 seconds.

HOOK IT UP!!!!
      Don't you have a window to lick?

Where is your carer and why aren't you colouring with a helmet on ...

You are boring, I would rather stick a splintering broomstick up my twat then have any further conversation with you ...

DO 1

Comment

• Boss Lady, you need to re instate the 'poke' function on your FB, see if you can suss out who the real people are to their Boxingscene accounts, now there is a game.... Lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post

You are boring, I would rather stick a splintering broomstick up my twat then have any further conversation with you ...

DO 1
          :wank::wank:

Comment

DO 1
            Your friend is a ******,while you are on the rise he is on the fall,i would suggest to said friend he stfu.

Comment

DO 1
              Why you teasing me? You would love me as I take a hot steaming dump all over your chest and we make a 1girl 1guy 1cup video a sequel to 2girls 1 cup, we can even make 1girl 1dog 1guy 1 cup if you into that but the only dogs im into are the ones in the Korean BBQ places at Yonge/Finch.

So when are we meeting up while I violate you with my throbbing 2 inch penis as I choke you out and you cry while we have 2000 viewers on Ustream.

Come at me bro, I will raise my offer to a monthly bus pass and a device to remove splits for your ass.

Your mouth is ribbed for my pleasure ho.

Comment

You would love me as I take a hot steaming dump all over your chest and we make a 1girl 1guy 1cup video a sequel to 2girls 1 cup, we can even make 1girl 1dog 1guy 1 cup if you into that but the only dogs im into are the ones in the Korean BBQ places at Yonge/Finch.
                WTF are you on about lol

Comment

• why did you give me gray k and i dont understand the message you left me

Comment

Why you teasing me? You would love me as I take a hot steaming dump all over your chest and we make a 1girl 1guy 1cup video a sequel to 2girls 1 cup, we can even make 1girl 1dog 1guy 1 cup if you into that but the only dogs im into are the ones in the Korean BBQ places at Yonge/Finch.

So when are we meeting up while I violate you with my throbbing 2 inch penis as I choke you out and you cry while we have 2000 viewers on Ustream.

Come at me bro, I will raise my offer to a monthly bus pass and a device to remove splits for your ass.

Your mouth is ribbed for my pleasure ho.
                    Go play, hide and go rape with your neighbour's cat.

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                      Boss Lady, you need to re instate the 'poke' function on your FB, see if you can suss out who the real people are to their Boxingscene accounts, now there is a game.... Lol..
                      I think I can still be poked?

If not, I have no idea how to fix it :/

Comment

Working...
                      X