Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans: USA going to Attack Itself again and blame Pakistan to start a War (again)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, you know who led the troops that pushed Palestinians out of refugee camps in Jordan and into Syria in Black September?

Future Military DICK of Pakistan Zia Ul Haq had Palestinian blood on his hands until his grave.

I agree there will be some operation in Syria, its inevitable. I have a buddy there, Palestinian refugee with a computer repair shop. Forced out of his home and shop into the city centre in March by occupying troops in his camp. About three weeks ago his family is back on the run like its the 67 war all over again but htis time they're leaving the refugee camps they moved to to head into hiding not to another country.

Its worse than black September in Syria seriosu bloodshed and its not just media bias its truth I know people who are in amongst it who I have lived with. I call them to see if they are still alive.

The question is what kind of military intervention? Perhaps a NATO mission is on the cards but they won't touch Iran. and if Russia got involved they would simply be there to secure their military assets.

In Iran the government is a majority government but the youth want change. Iran right now is similar to Egypt in the 70s, under Sadat
    Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 09-10-2011, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
      Why has the lounge been such a magnet for wack jobs lately and bad threads.
      so here I am 17k posts within what a year?

This is best political thread in awhile, and all you have to say here - it sucks.

May be it sucks, because you have closed eyes and not sure what even happens in the world today. I'm not here to talk BS about America or any other country. look at the facts and wake up

Comment

^^ 'titanium' is a piece of unmitigated garbage. disregard him like the asinine little pussio he is.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
          so here I am 17k posts within what a year?

This is best political thread in awhile, and all you have to say here - it sucks.

May be it sucks, because you have closed eyes and not sure what even happens in the world today. I'm not here to talk BS about America or any other country. look at the facts and wake up
          I didn't say you suck. I didn't have to. I just it sucks when a bunch of losers and your sisters have to get together to whine and ***** and the clutter the lounge with fake propaganda and then spend the rest of the night kissing each others balls over it.

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
          ^^ 'titanium' is a piece of unmitigated garbage. disregard him like the asinine little pussio he is.
          Nice to see you found some friends racist alt. Enjoy yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
            I didn't say you suck. I didn't have to. I just it sucks when a bunch of losers and your sisters have to get together to whine and ***** and the clutter the lounge with fake propaganda and then spend the rest of the night kissing each others balls over it.

Nice to see you found some friends racist alt. Enjoy yourself.
            You got nothing to say about it faggot. Either cough up some real intel or go back to the monkey lounge.

Comment

This thread sucks,more crap for conspiracy theorists.will not browse again.

Comment

[QUOTE=titanium;11111609]I didn't say you suck. I didn't have to. I just it sucks when a bunch of losers and your sisters have to get together to whine and ***** and the clutter the lounge with fake propaganda and then spend the rest of the night kissing each others balls over it.

Propaganda? fine..I guess it's your opinion. I respect that. but kissing each other balls? Im not larry

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  I didn't realize this country needed a reason to do anything.

Hell Obama has just been offing whoever he wants.
                  exactly. as if we'd need to do that. the fact that they might have harbored bin laden for as long as they did is enough of an excuse to bomb the **** out of their flintstone asses into the modern age.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                    That's not Americans who do that...freakin jews run the country. US already lost billions in a war with Iraq, war with **** will play major economic role.

wake up ppl...!!!
                    Billions used from the tax payers money!!

Comment

The US has a history of state-sponsored coups, sabotage, assassinations, illegal killings and kidnappings.

So i wouldn't be surprised.

The most obvious example of course was the Iraq war, based on BS i.e. "WMD's".

Comment

Working...
                      X