Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans: USA going to Attack Itself again and blame Pakistan to start a War (again)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note: Most US media say he is a "Diplomat" if you look at his picture, you can clearly see he is a spy.
    If he was a spy he would look like this:

Comment

oh piggy piggy piggy come out come out wherever you are.

I want to see piggy counter all this EVIDENCE and leaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Thats actually the plan. They want to start a huge war, why?? To protect their dollar and create a new world order after.

If you notice all these wars and "revolutions" are because a country wants to move away from the greenback and to a diffirent standard, we cant have that now.....

We are all legal slaves to a few rich familys who rule the world, they dont need to be president of a country, they just control all the money in the world. What was that quote? I dont need to own slaves I will just own the money and people will become my legal slaves?

Recently Turkey kicked out Israel rep and is threatening to attack Cyprus now. Turkey has been sucking off America for a long time, Russia told them not to let USA install bases everywhere, watch whats going to happen. Turkey will be the launching point of all these campaigns.

What USA will do with Pakistan is hire some Al-Qaeda, finance them, train them, let them enter USA, give them weapons, let them destroy something. Then magically USA will find some "passports" belong to Pakistani Millitant Generals and launch a full scale war, taking Iran with it.

Then they will make a new Patriot Act to suck out even more civic rights and liberties, make you have no freedom, make everyone work for some crap, deflate the dollar that it becomes absolutely worthless, all the rich family's that control the world will buy up everything they dont own, then they will "Win the War"!.

Ta-Da!

Funny that Venezuela / Iraq / Libya / Syria all have 20 cent gas per liter. All countries that USA hated/hates. I wonder why. We cant have cheap gas in the world.

ps: I believe Bin Laden died in 2006 of natural causes, I saw a documentary on Russian Tv where they interviewed some Georgian, he said he saw the buriel process and he died of natural causes, it was widely reported too.

I think the raid on his compound in Pakistan was just a cover up and some BS, to create a black mark on Pakistan by using leverage.

He was "killed" 10 days after a report surfaced that there will be Nuclear War if "OBL" was ever killed, report coming from Pakistan connected groups. hmmmmmmmm
        Ummm... Someone's been reading way too many Tom Clancy novels.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Lady Fan is the voice of reason in a thread!

Comment

Simplest answer to this entire thread is that the USA is flat broke and its struggling to make ends meet after a decade of WAR ON TERROR (TM) that has not been solved in Afghanistan so why would it embroil itself further in a war in Pakistan where there are minimal oil, mineral and gas reserves?

If you think its for the opiates you have to realise you can grow opium poppies in the UK and make heroin from that.

Obama wants to GTFO the Middle East ASAP.

Believe me!

PS Gas is so expensive cos this FREAKING WAR is on!

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
            Simplest answer to this entire thread is that the USA is flat broke and its struggling to make ends meet after a decade of WAR ON TERROR (TM) that has not been solved in Afghanistan so why would it embroil itself further in a war in Pakistan where there are minimal oil, mineral and gas reserves?

If you think its for the opiates you have to realise you can grow opium poppies in the UK and make heroin from that.

Obama wants to GTFO the Middle East ASAP.

Believe me!

PS Gas is so expensive cos this FREAKING WAR is on!
            Easy.

Pakistan and China are traditional partners. If the U.S can take Pakistan it will force China to do things it doesn't want to do.

Stop trolling you fucking moron.

You're out of your league on almost every post you make.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
              Easy.

Pakistan and China are traditional partners. If the U.S can take Pakistan it will force China to do things it doesn't want to do.

Stop trolling you fucking moron.

You're out of your league on almost every post you make.
              Okay Mr Green K!

Pakistan isn't the ONLY partner for China. It can drop Pakistan like that.

Ever considered how Pakistan and Israel have similar reasons for being founded (a nation for a religion in the 20th century?)

Pakistan is the Muslim Israel and has always had close relations with both the US and China.

And NONE of this refutes the fact that the US is flat broke after a decade of war and cannot afford to go on another rampage into a sovereign nation.

Now go and read some ****ing Chomsky like an adult you child.
              Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 09-09-2011, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Okay Mr Green K!
                anytime i had a green bar on this forum i always felt ashamed, like a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                  That's not Americans who do that...freakin jews run the country. US already lost billions in a war with Iraq, war with **** will play major economic role.

wake up ppl...!!!
                  Yes.

Thank God at least one person is smart enough to have figured that out.

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
                    anytime i had a green bar on this forum i always felt ashamed, like a fraud.

You need to be able to talk about boxing with some sense of logic.

And post some analysis and not just random statements.

That kinda helps people appreciate your opinion.

Also stay away from bull**** flaming threads that are just a bunch of guys biching about not getting laid underneath all the flaming.
                    Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 09-09-2011, 11:40 PM.

Comment

You need to be able to talk about boxing with some sense of logic.

And post some analysis and not just random statements.

That kinda helps people appreciate your opinion.
                      oh really?

Comment

Working...
                      X