Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans: USA going to Attack Itself again and blame Pakistan to start a War (again)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
    oh really?
    unless you like posting in bs flaming threads that are really just guys whining about having a small pen15 and an unsatisfiable man-crush on their boxing idol.

Comment

Why has the lounge been such a magnet for wack jobs lately and bad threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
        The U.S is currently making deals with Turkey to be able to use Turkish bases from which to attack Syria and Iran as well.

Be on the lookout for that.
        Syria is next, but I'm hoping Turkey won't co-operate with the Zionists and their American puppets.

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
        Turkey would never betray their Muslim brothers like that!
        I hope you're right.

It certainly would be an unpopular move for their government to make.

Comment

would this in depth, logical analysis include making the utterly baseless claim that david haye was to be the best fighter wald klitschko would ever fight, when anyone with a clue about this sport knew it was far from the case?

you're a muslim, so i won't badmouth you like i would most of the slobs in here. but really, you're an obvious boxing noob. your posts on the sport are AWFUL.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
            Why has the lounge been such a magnet for wack jobs lately and bad threads.
            thats exactly why i'm trolling

that and insomnia due to a late grilled cheese sandwich

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
              would this in depth, logical analysis include making the utterly baseless statement that david haye was to be the best fighter wald klitschko would ever fight, when anyone with a clue about this sport knew it was far from the case?

you're a muslim, so i won't badmouth you like i would most of the slobs in here. but really, you're an obvious boxing noob. your posts on the sport are AWFUL.
              I might have said that. If he fights Adamek I'll change my mind but it looks like Vitali got him.

OW! I broke my toe.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Syria is next, but I'm hoping Turkey won't co-operate with the Zionists and their American puppets.

I hope you're right.

It certainly would be an unpopular move for their government to make.
                NATO is bribing them with economic carrots. The Turks seem cosmopolitan enough to fall for the bait.

Unfortunately.

Lets hope Russia can offer them a better deal. If the U.S goes into Syria Russia will be forced to act because they have a naval base in Tartous.

Comment

...and Russia would have no presence on the Mediterreanean.

Always good to have less KGB influence. Its worse than the CIA cos the got Bolivian and Venezuelan...coke to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                    oh piggy piggy piggy come out come out wherever you are.

I want to see piggy counter all this EVIDENCE and leaks.
                    Let's address the original post:

HE IS A SPY!

Done.

Oh but the original post also states that he's selling "nuclear secrets" to Pakistanis. This assertion isn't backed up anywhere. It's just asserted.

The thing about spying is that... well it's spying. It would be considerably more alarming if the CIA didn't have spies in Pakistan.

Comment

I didn't realize this country needed a reason to do anything.

Hell Obama has just been offing whoever he wants.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X