No announcement yet.

Man’s best friend mourns his death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
    i know it's **** when a dog dies i had a puppy but he was ran over on the road .i was so mad at the people who did it.then one month later his little brother was ran over.it is the worst feeling. they both where nice friendly puppy's they would be so happy to see me come home .
    Those dogs died because of your own stupidity. I suggest suicide to get rid of the guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
      you sit there and judge people why don't you have a look in the mirror sort out your own problems.you where not there so do not judge . .and i left the dog with my parents you dumb **** . again you just judge and assume it was someone i don't know .you have no right to judge people so go **** your self .
      It's amazing you were not run over with such careless/******ed parents.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
        why am I a ****? the guy cries and curses the driver for riding over his puppy. then next month same thing happens with another puppy.

are you seriously dumb..or thats really drivers who we have to blame? it doesnt have to do nothing where im from..dumb ass
        You know nothing of the situation but just wanted to jump in and call a guy stupid because his dog got killed by a car. I know a guy whose dog was hit and killed and I can 100% guarantee that individual is a lot more intelligent than you.

Its not an isolated incident either. It isn't the first time I have read one of your posts and thought you were a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
          You know nothing of the situation but just wanted to jump in and call a guy stupid because his dog got killed by a car. I know a guy whose dog was hit and killed and I can 100% guarantee that individual is a lot more intelligent than you.

Its not an isolated incident either. It isn't the first time I have read one of your posts and thought you were a ****.
          Two dogs...within a month.

Comment

Sad story indeed... and this is why I love dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post

2 pups within a month. yeah..perfect owner

edit: didnt even see same post by Flabber. but anyways, normal people understand what's up

Comment

people should learn more about dogs

Comment

show this to the **** from China and Philipines
                  Damn it, art, I thought you're mature enough not to go this low.

I'm disappointed, man.

Comment

people should learn not to go to war for oil.

Comment

show this to the **** from China and Philipines
                      Weren't you the one promoting dogfighting a couple weeks back?

Comment

Working...
                      X